Thursday, June 22, 2006

Playing around with programmes....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hmmm... My first combi work from Adobe Photoshop 7.0 and Ulead PhotoImpact 10... Not that bad la.... Quite easy to handle for small stuff like this... But i still got tonnes to learn.




















I was like thinking... This Calvin and Hobbes picture looks familiar... Then i browsed through my pictures then i found yen and Ju.... Errr... I just had to put them together... Laughed my heart out man...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one ler... It was taken in Thailand... My favourite picture... The yellow contrasted with everything so i decided to just grayscale it lor. And painstakingly recolour the bananas... OooOoh...i love bananas!

*I will update asap with pics from Thailand!*

No comments: