Thursday, July 13, 2006

Aih...

Date : 13th July 2006
Time : 12.35AM
Listening to : Kiss Goodbye - Wang Lee Hom

Ok... So, i came back from church at say... ok...not come back from church.. should be comin back from church and mamak-ing at around ten plus la... nearly eleven. Prayer meeting was fun. I didn't actually noe how upset i was about Ju's departure until they really talked about it la... Which really... not my favourite topic of all times. Haih... Let's drop this la... Hate it so very much. But thank God for the extension of 2 weeks. If she received the offer letter w/o appeal, she would be in uni now. Lame la me... Why do i talk like she's goin of to US? -.-! Ok ok..time out... drop this topic...

Well, Uncle Ivan was telling us about Dr.Sean's departure event to be on the 21st July... (Sheesh! I hate the 21st you know! What's with the leaving thingy ler? MANNNN!!!!!) Ok.. better dun emo. Hate it... ok.. Christian must learn how to love.. okok..i love the 21st... But then again, Christian not suppose to lie... ok... i dislike the 21st... ok la...only July la... Aiya...buat bodoh la me... k k... back to Uncle Ivan... Juliana will be in charge la. During mamak-ing, we talked about it. Seemed like it'll be some sort of a musical? I dunno... Then Uncle David was like telling us that all 3 of us got hidden talents...i was like.. "huh?" Haha... Uncle Ivan told yen earlier on that she's a very good photographer... Well, *thumbs up!*... I agree... very agree... I have a very good cook friend and a very good photographer friend... Awww... The blessing from God.. How bahagia eh? And not to forget Yikwan... Ok..back to hidden talent... We were rather flattered i think...at least me la... it's really rare to hear that ma.. three of us.. hidden talent....

Yen Mei - Very good with drawings on comp.
Juliana - Very good in cooking
Me - Good with design... (I'm really not sure about this... i feel insufficiently good)

We went to Tmn Asean to mamak lor... been months since the last time we went there lor... we realized that that spot is a good place to think... Last time for Parent's Night, we got our ideas there but wasn't carried out la... Tonight, we had flowing ideas for Dr. Sean's farewell event... I hope that would be carried out cos' i think it'll be fun lor. Hehe...Seriously... i never really thought i would end up being best friends with these ppl lor... Was always in the wrong group... Sheesh... What an ordeal to go through during sec school... Nemind.. all behind now... Can't wait to start on Dr.Sean's farewell event... Oh yea... gosh... Uncle Ivan saw our Southern Hospital picture.... Aiyo... Dunno where to hide our faces man.. hahaha... Luckily yen took out Ju's wheelchair picture man... It's in Yen Mei's blog... Gosh... Doing crazy stuff during our visit to Melinda... *Awww... how could we?* Haha... But i was telling auntie Tina, that if we dun do this unexpected stuff now, takkan wait until old rite? She agreed with me. I feel that way too lor... So far ar... i think we really top the record in MGC for being the craziest bunch.... Let's see... For this year alone, we had a number of 'eventful' projects in our resume... hehe... Auntie Tina told me also about Uncle Tony... haha... Juliana told her that if Uncle anthony's 3rd child have difficulties in finding name, can always use her name, "Juliana"..if chinese name ler... Can use "Tey Chen Li"... Hahaha! He laughed and laughed and said, "Aiyo... That two ar... Wanna cekik they all"... Kakaka.... And he thought he got over those days when teens will disturb him... used to be Melissa, Shuen and Sin Yee... And then came us.... Pity... haha...

I realized something actually these few days... I really dunno since when i started to have low self-esteem problem... I feel insuficiently...aaarr...how to say... good maybe. I'm always feeling that i am wrong. Then i feel that i'm not good enough... My confidence just starts crumbling down for no reason. Aih... What's wrong with me la... But i guess i'll be fine... I'm always fine... Jesus shall be my Strong Tower~! And i miss my sister! Haih... I have the longing to see her man... Can't wait to see her... actually, come to think about it... I really can't remember when i last hugged her. I guess hugging is just not her thing. It's definately mine... I just miss her. Haih... I wish August come soon... But if August comes, so will September... And i will have to leave... Then, more people i will miss... There're always my family, church members, Yen Mei, Yi Kwan... Man... i feel really sad now... Ok.. i know... KL is near...but how often can i come back? And the feeling will be different... even though i only see yen and the church people during weekends, the knowledge that i am not in malacca will make the difference. Sammo i see my family everyday except my sis... Haih... How to get over all these? And hema... see her only once in a while... when can i meet her after that? Yikwan.. With her struggles now i dunno if i want to leave malacca like that even though i dun meet her often. I hope her verdict will come out negative. Sigh~! Why is leaving always feel so horrible? I thought i am numb with feelings manatau come out so much at the same time... I guess i am just too attached la... Shall detach myself, eh? But i am fine.. I am ok.. I am OK, LORD!

Btw... Ju ar... sorry man if i made u feel so much worse in church... Can't help it man... Nemind...i'll tape my "Ang Gu Gu Chiak " for you... haha... liaoooo....

No comments: