Saturday, September 02, 2006

Hugs!

Sigh... I just came back from youth meeting.... Earlier on, Auntie Guan Ngo brought Yen, ju and I to Legacy Hotel for a Hi-tea... Well, we enjoyed ourselves very much. Thanks Auntie Guan Ngo!After that, we went to Popular... And Ju drove Yen's Kancil... Quite gila with the short forms... haha.. "Which pop we going?".. "The big pop la!".. "Yer...That pop so old"..."Then go which pop?"... "The jusco pop is nice..." ..."Har...that pop so far..." ..."I dowan go Tesco pop ar..."... "Then which pop?"... "I wanna go the old pop!"... "Kla..kla...old pop la..." And we don't refer popular as popualar anymore... It remains "POP"... haha... And we saw the old cobbler there and i mentione that i've always wanted his picture... haha... Yen ended up taking his pic after we got out of pop. And then we saw this anime shop... Siao... So banyak...

Today, in YM there's no speaker. After singspiration, GY said that we will have games from 4.30PM to 5.30PM...But before that, he asked me to come upfront to share and stuff... Sigh... GY, it's not that i don't wanna do it and keeping up to my promise...But you know i am terrible when i share. I told myself i will not shed any single tears today. And i really can't share. And then GY shared so stuff and then we had games. He divided us into 2 groups. My group has Marcus, Yen, Ju, Daniel, Shaun, Sharma Doray,Livia,Xu Chen's sis (Shucks...suddenly cannot remember her name...) and Jesslyn. The other team has Shuen, Hwei, Melissa, Adrian, Sharonne, Xu Chen,Yik How, Jeremy and Eng Siang. First game was "Follow the leader"... The game that everyone sits in the middle one... And one person will be called outside and the rest will choose a leader to make an actions and change from time to time and everyone has to follow. The one singled out must guess who's the leader... Sharma Doray's one was so easy... I was the guesser and he ended up letting himself out... Sheesh... haha... Then we had the number game... Strangely, i think GY is trying to torture us like the Eric Tsang in The Trio Show. *Sweat*

After that, we headed out to the back and had a ping pong blowing game.... Waaa... This one was super crazy and lawak. Until i fell down laughing... Cis... That Adrian and Shaun... So lawak. We were supposed to blow the ping pong balls to the other team's side... Sheesh... We lost even though we had a big blower team consisting of Shaun, Daniel and Marcus... Darn lawak...But i guess we will never win Adrian Mao... Hahaha! Shaun was the ball-kisser. Yen scored one for us but the other team scored 3...Cos i terblow masuk gol sendiri...Bodoh...

Then we went to the front and we had a very wet game... Cis... Shaun balas dendam cos i ter-squirt the water on him... Hahaha... Hwei very kesian... Got people squirt right at her face... So funny... This water got mix with dunno what hair dressing thingy one... Ewwww.... And GY's sidekicks which was Lilian and also Sherene kept on using the water gun to squirt us... Wah lao!!!! The next game was really baaaaaaad.... This GY followed one of the TV show one... We have to guess who swallowed the soya bean.. If guessed wrongly, they will spit at us... Cis... Pick on me... Asked me to guess first. I guessed Ah Hwei... Aaaaah! She spat at me... Cis.... Ah Hwei... Wait you.... You wait ar! Melissa gave herself out...Wah lao...hahaha...Last time the killer game she like that...now also she like that. So lawak... And i spat at Yik How...So the very lawak... Sorry ler Yik How... Didn't mean to spit at ur face... *Grinz*

Then we had blindfold game... Kena teruk from GY and his sidekicks man... I was wet thoroughly... And got nothing in the end. Went to bath after that... That one also must kena from Livia... Per la... mandi pun tak leh mandi in peace. Come out only GY wanna take egg... raw egg to smashed on me... First one tak jadi and he took second one... Cis... kena bit... Then, I took and egg, put in my pocket and i said wanna hug him one last time and i smashed on his head. Hahahaha! Sorry GY... And i gave Sharonne and Lilian... Made me wanna cry so much but i tahan! And Lilian gave me a card on behalf of them.Sigh... Thanks people..

IMG_1456.gif *Hugs*


Guys, I am going to miss you all a lot. Evryone of you. I am not going to sigle out anyone because everyone of you played a special role in my life. I may not say it, I may not show it... I probably seemed to be playing that role of "i don't care" at times but really, you guys are going to be missed terribly. Thanks for everything. I won't cry in front of anybody ar. So.. remember... Wong chen li sangat tough mia! Hahaha... Kl only ar...

No comments: