Friday, August 10, 2007

I don't want to deal with it

Date : 10th August 2007
Time : 1.00AM
Listening to : Rain...again.
Where : Home - Malacca

Nothing much to say. Wasn't allowed to say. And i seriously don't know if I am okay mentally since this is the 4th time already. And only once i actually felt so devastated. This time, I just said, "Don't tell me about it. I don't want to know". I am so not gonna deal with this man. I will be off to KL this Monday. When I come back, YOU BETTER FREAKIN BE ALIVE! I am so not considerate now. Not that you read my blog too. But I will keep to my promise. But you better be there man.

Turn away
If you could get me a drink
Of water cause my lips are chapped and faded
Call my Aunt Marie
Help her gather all my things
And bury me
In all my favorite colors,
My sisters and my brothers, still,
I will not kiss you, (O-Ooo)
Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you.

Now turn away,
Cause I'm awful just to see
Cause all my hair's abandoned all my body,
[Cancer lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com]

All my agony,
Know that I will never marry,
Baby, I'm just soggy from the chemo,
By counting down the days to go.
It just ain't livin'
And I just hope you know,

That if you say,
Good-bye today,
I'd ask you to be true,
Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you... (Whoa-oh-oh)

Cause the hardest part of this,
Is leaving you...

Cancer - MCR
This song is not meant for you. You will get past this. Then, we can go Penang bersama-sama after that. You better freakin hang on in that OR!

I will pray for you. I am so sorry i brushed everything off with jokes and stuff. I don't want to deal with it. I am so sorry.

*I will not entertain comments on this post except for GA if you have any*

-chen-
[1.20AM]

No comments: