Thursday, August 02, 2007

I hate chain letters

Date : 2nd August 2007
Time 12.42AM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room - Malacca

I hate chain letters. Can't people just snap out of it? I don't send chain letters and nothing happened to me and even if it does, that is like God's will okie? I just need to voice this out because it is irritating to open a mail that says, "Send this in dunnoe what hour and you will find your true love...yada yada yada..." "Send this in 2 minutes or so and so will die"........ Don't even come telling me i am heartless not sending it cos so and so will die. -.-! If i want some true love i don't have to rely on a letter okie? I will go find some pawang or something for love potion. -.-!
Sorry. I dunnoe why i'm so critical over this. It's just plain irritating.

Went out with Andrew and Yi Kwan on Monday. It was so fun. Minus the part where Andrew and i got lost finding Yi Kwan's house. I know where her house is ok...she's my best friend but i dunnoe why my brain went dead. I went mad. But like Andrew said, quality time. Haha... It was a hilarious moment. And we went to Amigo. The last time i was there, it was like 2004 or 2005 i can't remember. We had a great time chatting. To be honest, i dunnoe why i was defending him so much. So Andrew said something like, "I sakit hati see him treating you like this"... It was nothing la GA. It doesn't matter. It wasn't even something serious. And YiKwan went, "I am offended..." Why? I don't. But all in all... we had a great time. I love you guys. Penang trip better work yea...

I am bored. Not that i think Malacca is boring. It's just that TOA's workload are so hectic and when i came back, suddenly nothing to do. Two very different extremes. Irene agreed with me in this. Probably will be having lunch with her and Haitham, right after i meet Pinky for the Merdeka thing.

Hwei asked me to speak for Youth Meeting on August 25th i think. I'll try not to mess things up. Anyway, i really pray the Korean hostages will be alright.

When I made up my mind
And my heart along with that
To live not for myself
But yet for god
Somebody said
Do you know what you are getting yourself into?

When I finally ironed out
All of my priorities
And asked God to remove the doubt
That makes me unsure of these
Things I ask myself
I ask myself
Do you know what you are getting yourself into?

Im getting into you
Because you got to me
In a way words cant describe
Im getting into you
Because Ive got to be
Youre essential to survive
Im going to love you with my life

When he looked at me and said
I kind of view you as a son
And for a second our eyes met
And I met that with a question
Do you know what you are getting yourself into?

Im getting into you
Because you got to me
In a way words cant describe
Im getting into you
Because Ive got to be
Youre essential to survive
Im going to love you with my life

Ive been a liar and Ill never amount to
The kind of person you deserve to worship you
You say you will not dwell on what I did but rather what I do you say
I love you and thats what you are getting yourself into

Im getting into you (getting into you)
Because you got to me (because you got to me)
In a way words cant describe
Im getting into you (getting into you)
Because Ive got to be (because Ive got to be)
Youre essential to survive
Im going to love you with my life

Im getting into you (getting into you)
Because you got to me (because you got to me)
In a way words cant describe
Im getting into you (getting into you)
Because Ive got to be (because Ive got to be)
Youre essential to survive
Im going to love you with my life

You said I love you and thats what youre getting into

Relient K - Getting into you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memang quite sakit hati la...coz u sakit hati mar sometimes...so I also sakit hati seeing ppl menyakitkan ur hati. :) But if it doesn't it doesn't really bother me too much :) Next time nak duduk ur kereta..have to think twice..hahaha but no matter what the answer will still be yes -.-"

Tu la..i no transport.. -.-"

I heard bout the korean hostages...I think its outrageous man and it seems like the paper isn't even taking it really seriously...it's a sad thing to see.Effects me heavily..

And chain letters..always hated them :) Used to think its like a curse or something...probably thats y till now no girlfriend..coz din fwd lastime -.-"

Chen said...

haha..yeap. better be a yes. Neway, the 9 hostages are fine. Hope that things will turn out well. And the chain letter right, tak kena mengena with love life one lae. Haha...