Sunday, March 05, 2006

Chilling Out~

I seriously need a break from everything... Went to D-Paradise in Alor gajah, Malacca today.... Won't start on this yet... maybe some other time but strongly recommended for visit but can be quite costly goin individually... But went there as a guest today so FOC everything... Serious FOC...Entrance, tour guide, buggy, OA presentation, Passion fruit drinks... All FOC... Real great la... Ppl wear entry bands i wear guest band... thanks to Agnes... Salute man working with her... Rox to the max la this place... Wanna go again... Go in detail later maybe...

And i came home at around 10.45PM just now and i found out that my male cat made a female cat pregnant and she gave birth in the same room the male's cat mother gave birth last time... Wah liaooo... 2 generation straight... 4th birth in my hse... Waaa... Need a break... Really need a break...

Aih~ I really need to chill out real bad... can't tahan d... First, something bout XXX status... Aih~ Of all things to do... Cisss... Wrong person gila! No more terjunam liao... Die also climb back... No fall fall d... Wong Chen Li tough one! Yeh! K K... a bit sot d~ Thats why i need chilling out! "See Hum" also cannot help me! Sheesh~ Must eat more "see hum" but scared got stomach ache but the Singaporeans friends love it so i totally stuffed myself together... But stupid tot really spoilt me day la... No more north! All south... Yeh! Die also climb back!!!!! I am so going to stay south! Oh gosh~ Leave me alone man... Let's see... 2 months break onie come back one more round... diff person sammo...How to handle?! Cannot la... Die also dowan... REJECT!

No comments: