Saturday, March 18, 2006

Episode 11 - Home Alone

Sorry ppl...for the delay of epi 11... Ah Shuang bising-ed d...Muahaha! Actually i went KL a few days so cannot blog...sammo dat stupid blogspot say i have no permission to view MY own BLOG.... Gila rite? Neway... Continue from where i left off..which is at the night before Kuala Kangsar Ministry...

At night, Hazel, Shuang and I continued with the visual aids. Hazel thought of a brilliant idea of putting chopstick on each of the character so that we could move them around easily. So cool ler… The drawings also turned out to be really well lor. Then we asked Timon to help us take a pic of our dirty hands but he includes his hands in it… Tak gunaaaaa….We decided to have the boys to come over to Hse A to sleep… Outside at the living hall la of course… Hehe… All the girls decided to cramp in Hazel and Joyce’s room. Then Hooi Siang, Sammy and Eu Gin sat on the floor to work on their games props and Hazel and Joyce went over to the church to practice the songs. I was super sleepy man that night. I helped Hooi Siang they all that time I kept on ‘toink~’ and slept on the floor… Then Hooi Siang will just pull me up and ask me to continue… Tak guna… Sammo he told us ghost stories sammo. Wah lao… Real donkey… Ok! I admit… I super Scrady-cat one… Even when I watched horror movie I will miss ¾ of the movies one. Then I closed my ears la cos I dowan listen ma but this Siang real horrible and terrible… He forced me to hear until I yelled for Hazel to rescue me and Joyce finally saved me… Phew… Ae… His stories darn freaky ok… Those who wants the full story can ask sammy or eu gin...i had some "transmission" problem....hehehe...

Then after we finished everything, we packed all the needed stuff at one side. Left only Timon working on his sermon aided by Shuang. We laid down the mattresses for the boys. Hazel and Joce retired to bed rather early. I took out Yen’s Discman and my book and started to read while listening to the songs la. Then Sammy and Siang stole my VA! Wah! Dong~!!! Hugged sammo… Yerrrr…. Geli… Ju.K also took out her book to read. Well, she found…. or maybe Siang found a passage that was rather funny though I can’t remember what. Then this Eu Gin and Sammy decided to sleep and yeah…they fell asleep fast. Timon still doing his last minute job. And I shifted from the sofa to the dining table there. Siang joined me after that and I passed him an earphone. So I took a side and he took the other. He was drawing and I was reading until we heard a weird starting of a song…and guess what… it’s the Black Eye Pea song…My Hump…Yerrr…. I didn’t know how dirty the lyric was until that night le…Don’t ask me why…cos’ I just happened to listened intently to the lyric. Can’t help laughing lo and Shuang sing out the song without listening le… Liaooo… She memorized everything man…
Then we tried to dig from Ah Siang who he liked la…Hehe…I mean Shuang and me… Then this Timon buat kacau…asked me fix printer… Sheesh… Takper… Tried to fix but cannot… geram sial… Then I said, “Pray la…pray…” Then he macam tak dengar only… Then I prayed la…diam-diam of course but still the printer buat hal… I gave up and he tried fixing again. Every time the printing starts, it’ll print the previous document…meaning the song list. Yohhh~! Menggeramkan. While Timon tried to fix, I joined Shuang to try to dig from Ah Siang again… Muahaha… So kelian but ahem~…of course la…both of us more or less knew who was that girl la… Just want some “mouth confession” only…But before I get any digging done… Timon bising-ed again and then we tried to fix the printer…Geezzz~ Irritating printer…. But in the end we managed to get the printer to print the right thing after we restarted the computer. Haiz~…. But by then when I tried to continue my digging expedition, I felt very sleepy liao…. I grabbed my bear and book and entered my room… I dunno why ler I entered my room instead of Hazel’s. I left the lights on cos honestly…ahem…Siang spooky stories scared me…. I slept on Ju’s be cos’ I malas wanna climb and I hugged my bear so tight, closed my eyes and tried to sleep… Cisss… Ong Hooi Siang… Dong ghost stories…. I dunno around what time Shuang came into my room with her pillow and said she’ll join me and sleep on Hwei’s bed which is on top of Lan’s bed… I was actually quite groggy by then. We off the lights and went to sleep. Muahaha! At least got teman… Thanks Shuang! If not then I think GLO electricity bill will shoot up…hehehe…. Juliana slept outside on the sofa… Hmmm~ Like jaga like that…muahaha!


Ends here la...so wun putus-putus when i continue on the ministry on sunday...hehe....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-ya i'm new on here. I came accross this forum I have found It vastly accommodating and it's helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & assist other users like its helped me.

Thanks, See You Around