Thursday, March 02, 2006

Episode 8 - Visual Aids + Kakak's restaurant


So, Friday night was the night my group and I did our preparation for Kuala Kangsar ministry. Hazel, Hooi Siang and I were supposed to be doing the Sunday school visual aids…. Kesian… Come back only have to work d this Siang… Neway, while the rest were doing their usual activity which is ‘supper-ing’… I went in to Hazel’s room to selongkar for the “used armor”… Hehe… Have to recycle la… What to do… Well, we opened one of the folded table and we spread the mahjong paper so that I can draw the stormy sea…. Haiya… This Jonah and the big fish…. I had too many ideas running at that time… I tried to draw a big whale on the board but I sucked in it la… I can’t get it right… In the end, Eu Gin helped me to draw… This Hooi Siang…. I still remember he said he hungry, haven’t eat… Sheesh~ And then asked him draw Jonah, he go draw like anime like that… Aper ni… What’s with anime anyway… In the end I drew them myself… Cissss…. Then, Hazel helped out in the coloring part… It was real nice man… Then I turned to color the whale… I was really wondering what color I should use… Then I decided to be outrageous… I wanted it red or green but I ended up choosing red… Should see Eu Gin’s reaction man…. He was like… “Yerrr… Aunty… Why you do that?”… He seemed rather upset actually in my opinion… But Eu Gin ar… We are working with kids… We need to think like a kid… And kids love outrageous stuff like this… No one will pay attention if the whale is gray… But he was okay after that… He seemed to enjoy the coloring… Actually those involved were having fun. Well, that night, Sin Lan caught the many faces of Vincent Ma in my camera… And all those funny expression… Hahaha… This Sin Lan hor… Betul-betul man… I took a picture of Vincent feeding Eu Gin… I won’t show the pic la cos’ I told Eu Gin I won’t… Hehe… sorry la folks… We didn’t finish the visual aids that night but enough to show Auntie Lina briefly what it’s going to be like… Haih~ The rest of the people were going to Batu Gajah the next day d… And Auntie Lina was going with them… But actually, my group and I were rather excited to have the whole compound to ourselves… Kekeke~That night they had a sudden stacks on on Jacob...Well actually most of the stacks on were sudden except for a few lucky ones which were announced...Wah… Those boys ar… Got opportunity sure stack people one… Let me name a few regular stackers… Sammy, Jacob, Soon Yi, and Hooi Siang… Can’t remember the rest…

At work with the visual aids~

Chain Reaction~ Haha...

The bus was Hazel's pencil box~

Ahem...nice combi Nat!~

So, the next day, we were supposed to have our breakfast at Kakak’s Restaurant. Auntie Lina told us the day before that we will be brought there by Nat and Soon Yi to try one of the few delicacies there… Erm~ Something called Nescafe Barley and Milo Barley…Something like that. So, we woke up quite early and Nat and Soon Yi led us la… Adoih~ Dunno where the heck they bring us… Cross road… then cross again… Then patah balik… then cross one more time… Geeezzz~ Then when we finally were on the right track, we met the wrong people… While on the way there, we saw a man that didn’t seem to right… Then Vincent jadi hero stopped at the side of the road, creating a barrier between us and that guy… Budak baik… Neway, I heard from Kaka that that man disturbed Titus… Is it ar? I didn’t know that. But we reached Kaka safely neway. I didn’t try the special drinks… Aih~ so like me. But the stuff that happened there… Haha… Indescribable… Too funny… I can’t describe… I can’t remember whose earrings it belongs to but somehow Hooi Siang got hold of it and he put them on. Then he thought I was taking still pictures and he posed so many times for me… Too bad it’s a mute video la… That camera hor… Haih~ Nat also did many kinds of faces… How generous of him… The food there was rather nice by the way. Uncle Lai Su paid the bill for us but in the end we paid him back…. I think~ Too long to remember…

After breakfast, we were kind of lost… Don’t know where to go… Wanted to go Popular but Nat told me that the book store don’t open that early. We ended up walking to SUFES. Hmmm~ Not bad… not bad… Just like Malacca’s SUFES… Even the air purifier smelled the same. Found a copy of The Case for Christ there… Bought it from AH Hwei cos’ after she paid for the book she decided to buy another one… And she asked if I want that book… Nemind la…buy from her la… I found a cross pendant there and decided to buy but this Juliana insisted on buying it as Christmas present for me… Aper ni… Sorry la Ju… I didn’t actually make the snowman thing for you and Yen…. Then Siang gave me a band that says, “Gentle”…. Speechless la… Of all things… He said to remind me to be gentle… Hahaha…. Can’t la… If I become gentle the whole sky will fall down…. and anyway, if I become gentle, I believe “some” of the people in GLO will laugh till they die… including some of the Malacca folks… Haha… I dowan to cause deaths just in one day. And that band gave me so much problem… People just laughed when they see what it’s written there. So, for the last time… THIS BAND IS NOT TO DESCRIBE ME BUT TO REMIND ME! Siang actually offered to exchange it with another one but Haiya…Nemind la… Won’t die anyway… I gave Joyce, Ju, Siang and Nat a blue band each. Then Timothy and Vincent announced something about bookmarks… Even in SUFES this Nat can sweat like mad… Nat’s mom came to fetch him home before he goes off to BGGH and we the lazy bums from Malacca decided to hitch a ride back to GLO. Haha…


Back in GLO, my roommates packed up for BGGH… Yerrr…. How could they leave me~ But Nemind…stole some pizza neway… Taste fantastic… When they were all in the van d, and I almost went in to the bungalow, I saw another van turned in… Liaoo… Someone looked like Jun Yi was inside… Muahaha! It was him la… Cisss~ Tak sangka get to see 2 MGC ppl in a week… Can’t wait for Cheah Geng Yi to come on Sunday man… Neway, chatted with him for a while… which almost ended up as another perang mulut again. haha… Olok-olok one la of course…

Okie~ Episode 9 will continue on us... Group 1... being home alone.... Can't wait to start writing!

No comments: