Friday, March 03, 2006

The Preview of Episode 9~

People...since episode 9 is one heck of a BIG TRUTH revealed.... I think i should give u guys a preview of what actually happened if figured out, that is... Well, practiocally, it's some thing like this... Part of the blog will be :-

And so I followed Joyce to go measure the shirt.... (Cut this part)... Then when we open the door only.... Wah lao... I was like thinking... Worth it mer for love? Hahaha... Horrible me....

So dats part of it la.... and this is the conver between 3 out of 4 of us who witness the horrible horrible truth~

Grey = me
Pink = Hazel
Green = shuang


u see la..epi 9
i won't go chronologically
the biggest secret revealed
the BIGGEST one
neway, shuang
'do neone noe bout the big secret esp the flagbearers?
coz..whatever comes to my mind i blog
ehehe
are u gonna expose that story?
yea
definately
blog is to tell da truth
muahaha
and it's down glo memory lane
hehehehe
of course have to remember

ok!
i shall blog bout that
lolz
hahahaha
and i wanna c artwork's rxn
dun write first man
ehehhee
he pengsan liao
i just realize my mic is artwork
haha
ahaha
ae zel shuang
at least u guys not the first to enter ok
aper
yesh
ahah
u were the first ker
me an joyce got the worst hit
zel told me
then i just ronda
to xplore

ahahha
abo
i know la...
of course la
manatau u revealed
and have to be little elves sammo
reveal?
die faster than usual man
thats why
see la...buy sammo that shirt
in the blog las
ahahahahahahahahhaahhaah
wanna compare sammo the size this joyce
sammo u two go bath d left me to teman her
wah lao... horrible ppl u
ehehehhe
i manatau u all go treasure hunt?

u think we want mer
how i know even the rat died
aiya...that joyce...for her love...
she willing to suffocate herself
ahahahaha
and i blinded myself unwillingly
and drag us in the water
who called u guys neway
i really was scared they come back u noe
zel called me
lolz
even if they do...what can they say

and i swore to myself, no matter how i wanna help them I WILL NOT TOUCH THAT TRIANGLE STUFF!
ahahahhaa
nicely arranged
lolz

flattened
muahahaha
i also dunno who read my blog one
ahahahhaa
namely eu gin, u, justin, nat, kaka, richard (yest), hwei's bro
i din know till u "showed" me where it was laid
ho else ar
hello.... no choice
if i see it..u also have to
u suddenly pulled the bangku...i was like....
we are a team
ahahhaa
so if i die..u have to die also
S.W.A.T
LOLX
i wanna burn the place down man

No comments: