Thursday, June 29, 2006

Dang O no more d.... TT

Date : 29th June 2006
Time : 7.16PM
Listening to : Hopeful

Yesterday was "Prince turn into frog" last episode... My last time seeing Dang O a.k.a Shan Jun Hao... And Zi Qian and Ming Han! Sammo missed the 9PM show... So i slept at 12.30AM after helping mom and wok up at 2.45... Just in time to catch the repeat... Awwww.... SO sad.... But at lest i no need so susah payah try to catch a drama liao...buthen again... The same batch of actors minus Ming Han and Tian Yu will be acting in the 8tv 6PM drama "Magician of Love"... But i didn't watch that much...Only twice i think... Hehehe... I so miss Dang O show....

Yesterday, my sis talked to me on the phone... She talked to me about me going singapore... Haha..sound really interesting le. Get to go Rag Day. Dunno spelled this way not... Have to smuggle into her room sammo.... Heehee... I am excited...

Haih... TOA haven't reply me yet... Please reply soon man... i wanna faint liao.... Haih... Kla...dowan blog d... my neck very the pain... And yesh! Got a 1G pendrive for 100 bucks! Finally a pendrive!!!

No comments: