Thursday, June 22, 2006

Working...

Aih... Can't believe i'm back to work... Well, i saw it coming yesterday when that freelance designer Azri messed things up with Intericad... And i could see that mom going to tembak me say i go learn d never go practice... Now have to pay RM200 for each view... And sammo she said if i was really sure that i want become ID i should have gone 2 years ago.... I went dot dot dot... Haha... Okla... Nemind la...i will go practice la... So here i am... still dunno what to do.... Blur man...

Was really busy these couple of weeks. Had driving lessons...ahem...finally but still haveb't pass yet so can't drive ppl around yet. Sammo have to prepare for Church's Sports Day and a Christian debate. I have to go Singapore sammo! Can't wait to see my sis. Have to settle my "nest" in KL which is...aiyo...headache... Can't believe I'll be seeing Hoong and Ding there too. I even had dreams that Evelyn going to stay in the same place too.... Phew.... Hopefully will get along well with Mel.

Been doing some cards too. Just can't help it... So many ideas popping out and i must bring out that idea... But then again... I just can't seem to find the time... Yah... I admit.... I watched too many dramas liao.... Namely my "The Prince turned into frog".... I thought it was stupid with their animations and stuff like that but then again i was wrong... Nemind with my Dang O.... I drives my friends crazy and Mel drove me crazy yesterday! Calling right at the moment when Dang O starts and she wouldn't let me go!!! Aaaah! And she had the joy of laughjing at my restlessness! How could she... I mean... Mel!!!!! Haih... but then again.... Mel got into a conflict with Eddy, our apartment consultant... Some kind of a problem la....I will stay out of this.... But all solved now...

Leaving for TOA in another 2 months... Some may say it's still a long way to go... But i'll say it's coming fast lo! I can't believe i'll be leaving first... Yah.... I scared la..... I don't like KL ler... I mean seriously... I don't like KL... But TOA is a place i really want to be. I hope my application comes through... Haih~!

No comments: