Thursday, July 20, 2006

English Placement Test? Unlikely~Fear Factor apartment? Very likely~

Yesterday, went for The One Academy English Placement test...I slept throughout my journey there... Went to Mel's house the night before to get the apartment keys. Okay, i was still nervous in stepping into TOA. I really dunno why. We waited for like 15 minutes before both my bro and i dilayan... Hehe... Went to the counseling room for the test. Sigh~! The people there seemed very cold ler... But neway... about the test. It consists of 3 different parts la. One is of course english test la. The other one is a question on IQ and the third one is a question on creativity. I started on the survey until the IQ part. I was jammed... Nine dots... (3 by 3) connect them in 3 lines without lifting up the pencil. Ok.. before anyone of you guys said anything like, "I can wor..." or "I've seen this before" or.. "It's possible".... Let me remind you... Please, take a paper and try it and tell me the answer cos' i am dying to know. I can do it in 4 lines. But since it was written there 3 lines... I surrender... Really. In my very own opinion... (Only mine and mine alone), since my IQ not very high... 3 lines = absolutely impossible. I am just thinking too rationally maybe but nope... 3 lines not possible. A line can only touch a maximum of 3 dots no matter how far you stretched it. Ok, i am just being to rational but please tell me the answer ok...anyone....

Ok, the creativity test... I must thank Davy Jones for this... Really... They gave us a curved line... (Just like the Aid's ribbon shape- outer line only i mean) and asked us to draw something out of it... I was super jammed ler... And i started wondering if i really should be in TOA... (I just like self-criticizing) And i was praying for inspiration m an until i started seeing Jack Sparrow in my mind... And then Davy Jones and then the awful tentacles and i started drawing an upside down octopus complete with their suckers. dot...dot...dot... I glanced at my brother, and i gave him a quick look on my octopus which made him laughed...Said i siao... He ended up drawing a flower complete with buzzing bees... I dunno la we two...

For the english test.... No means of lifting myself up... It's quite elementry la... Like grammar exercises. But to be honest... i have some questions that left me hanging between answer A or B... Sheesh... I karat liao... And there's an essay... I started crapping. Really.... And for the last 1/2 hour, my bro and i was cracking our head on the nione dots thingy... I left it empty. The effect lasted for the whole day. Whenever i see dots, i will try to figure out the answer until i came to my own conclusion that it's not possible.

My bro and i walked to our apartment after that. I really dunno what awaits me there man since mel haven't been able to go up there to clean up all the food that was there three weeks ago due to her accident. I opened the door and went to kitchen... *Horror*Horror*.. To be perfectly honest ar... I rather clean up the boy's dorm in GLO 10 times than to be in the situation i was in yesterday.The fruits were rotten bad... With fruitflies around it... Ok.. I was like telling my bro.. "Wen, please...." And he did it. He cleaned it up. Then i took the moulded loave of bread and threw it inside the plastic bag. Then we started to clean the kitchen cos the fruitflies were lingering on everything. If you thing fruitflies are nothing... Listen to this... I turned to my right and i was so shocked. I saw a black thing resting on the wall with a swarm of fruitflies on it...on the wall, on the rice cooker, on every surface la they can land their feet on. And i was super grossed out... It was a 3 week old rotten bananas!!!!!!! I felt like fainting. I just can't see thin gs in swarm. I just can't. My bro so kelian... He cleaned up the bananas but fruitflies just started flying around and then rest on the walls, windows, plates... and stuff.... It entered my mouth man... Lucky thing it's fruitflies not roaches... Cos both my bro and i are hopeless when it comes to that creature. I was really stressed, what's with my dad calling and started telling me off for not waiting and stuff like that. Haih~! But my dad was stressed too so i understand. Then i saw the rotten eggs.... *Faint* You know, i just can't get rid of those flies... I called Yiding and EeHoong for shelltox but none of them has it... I was really stressed, i dunno what to do... (Btw... I am easily stressed if i am in a situation where i can't do anything about it) I got so frustrated and i started doing cleaning up non-stop... I don't care about the flies, i don't care about those rotten smeall and i just started cleaning... And then i saw the dead, moulded plants next to the sink... In that thing goes into the dustbin... Then my parents arrived... Mom took some feng shui reading... and they seemed really interested in buying one apartment... I was like... You sure not? And off my parents went to see block C while me and my bro continued cleaning. And then my bro noticed a small ice box. I was like praying all the time... Really... And i asked, "What's in it?" My bro took a look, slammed the lid shut and looked at me, smiled... "Oh... Nothing much... Just two rotten oranges.." Needless to say, ice boxes are meant to store things in ice... So you imagine la the box filled with rotten oranges and melted ice fopr 3 weeks... My bro did the digging out the solids which includes plastics and i did the washing. I carried the box to my bathroom, sat on the toilet bowl, lifted my legs up and threw the water away... Unfortunately, i ter-splashed on my feet which sent me, "Aaaaah~! Wong Twee Wen!!! Ewwwwwwwww"...... That was the final straw... It's between me and those rotten stuff. I stepped on those dirty rotten water with some whitish thing floating on it and started washing the toilet. Cannot tahn d... I left the fruitflies to die after that. Really hope they wun multiply....

Then my four of us went to see the rest of the apartment... dunno if they are serious about buying one... I was hoping not... Due to several reasons... Sigh~!

I just can't look at bananas for a couple of days at least... Really. It's just so horrible....

No comments: