Friday, July 07, 2006

What to feel? How to feel?

I am super glad that Mel told me that Jean Nie added her in Friendster... Imagine losing contact with a friend for like so long and her number can't be reached both handphone and house no. It was really a relief for me that i get to her Friendster profile... I seriously thank God for this lor... I really hope that she'll give me a call... Guys... Please pray for me... I really want to reconnect back with her... Haha... What a weird way of putting all these in words...

Just now Shan chatted with me... He seemed interested in TOA... Hmmm... I really wonder.... well, the more the merrier i would say... I only got a bro... So lonely if his class diff from mine... Maybe i'll just give him all the brochures and stuff like that... Ok... Not promoting TOA here!




No comments: