Saturday, August 19, 2006

A girl, A boy, two brains and a game....

The other day in the office, my parents went out, leaving only me, my cousin and the new clerk. Both my cousin and i got sooooooooo tired of doing the Intericad programme so he started searching for online games in the net... (I only know of yahoo games only... -.-!) I can't remember where he found the game site la. And he played this really lawak mia game. Get to whack people one. Muahaha... Yoh... So funny... He beat me man.... kla... kla...understandable la... Then after that, we searched for games sammo la... The Bee Boxing one was stupiak man. Plant Eater also. Then we saw this ----> Samurai Sam.... So we tried out ar... Actually, he started playing. Then we couldn't figure out how to attack and stuff. So, i was in charge of the directional buttons and he with the rest of the movements. Seriously not easy. It's like our brains were thinking something different and it was just so funny to see that poor samurai being slashed because of us. Weirdly, this samurai's enemies got green blood... eeee.... We never got passed the 2nd stage also. Really lawak man... But despite thinking the different thing, we did sometimes had the same thoughts and he will say, "We got the same thinking!".... Nyahnyahnyah... And he said, "You are my perfect partner".... Yea right.... I got him killed numerous times....

Yesterday's CG topic was from 1 Cor 7. On Marriage and singleness.... Sheesh... Aaaah... let's drop that. And Ken, Celine and Joel tickled me. Play cheat oe... it's supposed to be on Sunday...i mean our deal and NO tickling allowed!!! I am so dead this sunday... Gonna miss them when i go kl man....

No comments: