Saturday, August 26, 2006

Greatest day ever....

Yesterday was one of the greatest day ever. Ok... Over liao sikit.. Nemind... Okay, so, the night before, GY asked if wanna join the Orang Asli people in our church for their nightly Bible Study. So i went. Juliana's phone got proble ar... call d tak leh receive call. So i ended up going myself. Te topic was about Islam and OA. And got one very cool website. http://answeringislam.org/
After the bible study, Ju called ajak call Tong Sui in Tmn Asean. GY will tag along. Played with the kids awhile. So funny. That OA boy, named Felix was super hyper active... Ken kalah d... Even Uncle Rodney said so... Joel and Celine so penat. Hahaha....

Yen was a little down because she just had 3 exams in a row. (Cheer up yen) Had a chat with them and stuff. Finally cracked Yen up abit. Hehe. Then ju and i talked about whether or not wanna make jellies for Uncle Kian boon's potbless dinner. So we said we will go Tesco the next day and GY tumpang beli Honey Dew.

Then, yesterda at around 3.10PM, i borrowed my mom's perdana (My fav. car) and i forgot it's an auto car. Sheesh... Mana der clutch... Bodoh man.... Fetched Ju to Tesco and we bought the jellies stuff and GY's honey dew. Yoh... Her phone problem man... Then, we went back and tried to make the jellies. Okay... we were bad la ok... Half way melting the jelly thingy i had to run to the minimart to get more jellies because the whole thing like too much water. Dunno how much sugar to put sammo. Liaooo.... Panas man.... After our "ordeal" is over, Ju and i decided to play the Smackdown/RAW game. She wanna try and i actually got addicted to it after i played with my bro. Weplayed Tornado 6 man tag team or whatever cos that's the one my bro played with me. Ju took The Rock (???) and i took John Cena like usual la. He is darn short. -.-!!! And i never win before with him. Sheesh. Ju got lost and so did i cos we super noob man. Haha. Then my cousin said we had to cabut liao cos i'll have to take the car from him. So after sending him back and stuff, I decided to face my "challenge" and tried to turn in to Yen's place. Super freaky. Masuk sawah i really die for real. But i made it! WooHoo! And Yen thought we were kidding her when we said we were in front her hse. Kakaa.... Sorry Yen... Didn't mean to disturb u study man. Then Ju said she wanna play the game sammo. So we went back my place and play la. this time we played single. I took JC and she took Kane! haha! I think because i kept on singing his theme song all the way home ar. This game is 100% lawak. Not only the real show lawak... The way we play lagi lawak. Hahahahahaahah! Got such a thrill to just bash each other up. Laughed more than concentrating on the game. My bro was like becoming our tutor... Which button is what and stuff like that. Siao man.... Ju... let's do it again this sunday. Whacking u is so much fun. Haha! We took 45 minutes to finish the game because she kept on breaking my count. -.-! Played until 7PM when she finally gave up... (Okay...Kane did... she tak puas) LOL! Went o fetch my bro and dropped her home. Then i went home and checked on the jellies. The first one was set but the 2nd one...which was sweeter did not... Sigh....

I called my dad and asked if i can drive to Uncle KB's place because i will be late ma.... And i need to drive to Kota after that to meet up with my old friends. He said yes and i drove me bro to my aunty's place cos he wanna stay there and it started to rain. Waaa.... i got wet. Sheesh. Ju thought i was crazy. Then we went to Uncle KB's place. No more food liaoo... kesian kitorang... See... play WWE until like that. Haha... But seriously... the show is so lame... it's so lawak that me and my bro will choose it over football. We know what will happen before it happens. Sheesh... The one ith Ju in mamak one was so funny. Whatever that we predicted came true. So lame la... Lame show = funny... Comedy man....

Adrian was crazy. He was trying to stop people from eating the jellies because it was made by me and ju. Haha... And Marcus said it is very "healthy" because it was sugar free... It is not sugar free la friend... We just didn't put enough ok? Haha... And Stephen beat Aaron in solving a puzzle. And Adrian tried to do it. SO budak and i decided go budak with him. kakaka! Aaron said that he first knew him when he was 14 and now that he's 18 he's still the same. And the solving puzzle part was so chi sin... haiya... crazy... And there was a conver on Extra virgin olive oil... Haha... And yes... Minyak Teruna.... Only Aaron paham what is teruna... Only know what is dara. Kenot tahan. Then Uncle KB asked the people to gather around cos' Uncle Jeff (The guest speaker from Austrilia) was going to speak to us. Find it a little hard to understand him. But i learned something from him. He said, we can ask people what the believe in and don't force someone to believe something that you believe in by saying what they believe in is wrong. We should say could make them feel comfortable after sharing like , "It's interesting" or something like that. And they will likely to ask us what is our believe. And we could just share but don't force it. Let the Holy Spirit do the work.

I cabut-ed at 9.30PM and drove to Kota Laksamana mamak. And i saw Yiding, Karen, Shannon and Mel. I sat beside Mel and talked to her for awhile before shifting my place to Ding's side. Waaa... Shannon super gila. Kenot tahan. After a while, Christina and Kristina joined us. So long liao never see them. Since CNY. That was the last time i've seen them. Asked about our other friends and stuff before Kah Joon, Andrew and Thye Chuan joined us. Ee Hoong dropped by for 15 minutes or less and she's shorter d according to Thye Chuan... Hahaha! Sat beside KJ. Cracked Ding up before the night before, we talked for 2 hours plus straight and when KJ called, i disturbed him a bit ma. Haha.... Ended up beside me. Chi sin. Then some switched place and i now sit beside Shan (Shannon). What a chat we had. Yoh... He cracked me up so much la. Gila sial. And NONE of them believe me when i said i can be serious. Ding laughed it off. Karen bet RM1 mil that i won't be serious. Andrew said i can be serious.. (Thank you Alch!) Then Shannon laughed and laughed and he of course made me laugh also la. Then he said, "See!" Hello.... That is unfair ok. Then Chuan... He's the worst! He said, "Yeah... You can be serious" and then he went MUAHAHAHA! So many times he did it. Waaaa... I can be serious people... And Ju also didn't believe me. You all are so not supportive. So i ended up telling them, "I am not funny... I can be serious... It's too bad that you guys kept on imagining that i am funny when i am not" And Alch, Shan and Chuan laughed and laughed... Sigh* I gave up. Can never lawan this 3..... Chuan claimed that i am a boy. And i tembak balik saying that i thought so too but the mirror always proved me wrong... i am a girl Thye Chuan. Didn't get to talk to the girls much cos' they were talking bout stuff that i dun understand like Business course and also i was a bit out liao since i was talking to Shan about stuff. Didn't talk much to Joon also. In fact, didn't really talk also. Andrew ler, i just dunno why when there're a big crowd, we don't really talk. Today, he's having a gathering in his place. I just got bising-ed by dad so i really hope i can make it since he's going back to US and wun be back till 3 years later and stuff. Before i cabut-ed back home "extra early", Karen they all asked me some questions and soe silly answers came out. Will i ever be serious? I am so going to lose man.... Chuan! Your laughter very keji!

All in all... I am really happy that i went for this gathering. I really missed them alot. So long si nce i last meet them. Hope to see them tonight.

No comments: