Monday, August 28, 2006

My Friend....

Date : 28th August 2006
Time : 2.04AM
Where : My room

May I not take you for granted anymore, friend…
This song is for you…

Kamu - Nitrus

Oh mana bidadari,
Yang turun dari kayangan,
Indah nian tak berbandingan,
Terasa bagai disentuh bayanganmu,

Sesungguhnya kamu,
Terang… bagaikan cahaya,
Yang menyinari hidupku,
Tika aku kelam…. kelam,
Terciptalah aku,
Tuk kali pertama,
Dan akan ku buktikan,
Kesungguhan dari hati ini… Hati ini,

Umpama bidadari,
Kau selalu menenangkan aku,
Biar kadang ku terkeliru,
Izinkan aku menyentuh bayanganmu,

Sesungguhnya kamu,
Terang… bagaikan cahaya,
Yang menyinari hidupku,
Tika aku kelam… kelam…
Terciptalah aku…
Tuk kali pertama,
Dan akan ku buktikan,
Kesungguhan dari hati ini… Hati ini…

Terciptalah kamu untuk aku,
Terciptalah aku untuk kamu…

I watched you from the mirror as you walked away,
It was a reflection but you got smaller as you walked on,
You did not turn back,
I did not stop you,
You think I was alright,
I thought I was alright,
You think I will quickly forget,
You left with a guitar and a paper bag,
I left with tears in my eyes,
A feeling that I can’t understand,
It doesn’t matter what I gave you,
It was what you gave me, friend…
You taught me that I can love a friend for who they are…
If you can love me for whom I am for so long,
It’s time for me to tell you that I do love you, for who you are too,
There are words that I was too proud to utter…
There are actions that I dared not do…
If a hug is a taboo for them, will it be for us?
Then I am contented with my arms around you…
With only the breeze as our companion,
I had spent some precious moments with you,
A blessing from God with you as my friend,
I was too comfortable with you that I failed to see you as a friend to love,
I was too used to you beside me that failed to see you as an important piece that made my heart whole,
Friend, my world is a better place because of you…
Sorry that I was stingy with my love,
Sorry for not telling you earlier,
That you are indeed more than just a person that is passing through my life,
You came, and you stayed….
Because when you walked away,
You took away all the pride I had in me,
We are in two different directions now…
I drove away… You walked away…
You never knew….
It was not who you are or who I am when we were not together,
It was who I am when I was with you…
Because friend, even when I cried for you,
You gave me a good reason to do so….
When you walked away,
That was when I missed you most.
When you walked away,
I felt regrets…
When you walked away,
I knew that I do love you… simply for being who you are.


Dear, God…
Thank you for every single person that you put in my life. Thank you for all the blessings you have graciously poured into my life. I took things for granted but You fixed things right for me even though I did not deserve it. Thank You Father for everything. Every single thing.

For all the stands You stood for me,
For all the truth that You made me see,
For all the joy You brought to my life,
For all the wrong that You made right,
For every dream you made come true,
For all the love I’ve found in You,
I’ll be forever thankful…
You’re the one that held me up,
Never let me fall…
You’re the one that saw me through it all…
You were my strength when I was weak,
You were my voice when I couldn’t speak,
You were my eyes when I couldn’t see,
You saw the best that was in me,
Lifted me up when I couldn’t reach,
You gave me faith cause You believe,
I’m everything I am because you loved me,
You gave me wings and made me fly,
You touched my hand I could touch the sky,
I lost my faith You gave it back to me,
You said no star was out of reach,
You stood by me and I stood tall,
I had Your love, I had it all…
I’m grateful for each day You gave me,
Maybe I don’t know that much,
But I know as much as true,
I was blessed because I was loved by You….

You are the light in the dark, shining Your light into my life, God…
You gave me everything by giving me Jesus…


Dear Green Hugger,
Our friendship meant a universe to you…
Too bad you are not the only one who thinks so… *Grinz*
“The boy’s cup was now, half-full”
I hope it will always remain full…
“Although all grown up now, he still is the little boy that he used to be. He once told me that he will never forget this phase of his life when he was happiest. He hoped that she will not forget it too as time allows her to remember.”
Maybe I did… once in a while… Sorry… Hee… *Grinz*
Be happy, little one. You are one of my bestest friend ever. (Bestest? haha… bad English)

-Chen-
Ends : 3.29AM

No comments: