Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Today!

Date : 2nd August 2006
Time : 3.00PM
Listening to : My cousin talking on the phone...
Where : Office (Designer Room)

Aih... Don't really know what got over me actually... I told my mom i'll go back and read the ICS manual... (Accounting programme) and will see if i can try to key in for her... Mannn!!! I said that just out of the sudden ler... Betul siao liao... Looks like what Yen and Ju said were right. I suka cari pasal mia... Aih... I hope i can manage it!

Then just now brought my grandma go buy lunch. Well, i like the feeling of hanging out with my grandma... I had a thought about sharing the gospel with her but halted cos' i was overcome with my own "spirit of timidity".... Aih... But she does know about the gospel. Mann.... I really wished i had the guts....

Sis coming back liao... Yeh! Tomorrow... Nyahnyahnyah... Can't wait! Oh... yea... finally met Andrew in MP with Chuan and Shan. Gosh... What a shock. Aaah... and what a thing he said. Yeah, alch... I fat liao... yea yea.... Sheesh....

No comments: