Saturday, September 16, 2006

Letter from Sunway?

gosh...i haven't blog for days d... sheesh... neway, can't blog bout what happened here yet cos' i'm at my coursemate's hse.... Supposed to meet up with Melinda later but she's going out with Navin... so yeah, i am going for a movie with Danny, a 16 year old Indonesian... neway... i missed people in Malacca....Really... No kidding one... Neway, gotta run! I havetonnes of assignments... I used to complained about nothing to do and by the end of this week, they piled everything on us... K... i missed my family,Yen, Ju and the church members and my friends!!! But Joon coming up this weekend to bring me home! Thanks alot KJoon! (Actually i mmg planned to come back one but he happened to becoming up so... heehee) And yeah, Stephen, Happy 22nd birthday! Can't get u the rim yet.... So, wait till you are 30 la har! Hee....

I miss the kids! I miss baby Sarah! Sheesh....

No comments: