Saturday, September 30, 2006

Liao...

Date : 19th September 2006
Time : 10.54PM
Listening to : To the moon and back – Savage Garden
Where : Bedroom ( MC)

Sigh…. Finally get my darling laptop up in KL…. Man…. What a hectic life here. Agnes called earlier and yeah… had to cancel my December camp assistant job for her. Geez… Every Saturday got class… And break only starts on Dec 11… Sheesh… 500 bucks gone liao…. Jeng… *Sweat* Can pay one month rent ler…

Anyone… This is my second week class… Seven classes per week…. (Communication Skills I, Design I Lecture, Design I Workshop, History of Art and Design, Finished Art, Pengajian Malaysia, Drawing I and Figure I) Crazy… Luckily PM doesn’t have assignment one. And CS not so bad…Something like English class and next term it’ll include Drama class (Grinz*)… My favorite class is Design I because it is fun with some art stuff…And my first assignment was accepted…Out of say 30 people in the class… 3 were accepted. Mine was a bit sucky cos’ even though those that were rejected, they would have scored 10/10 for their work if no texture was involved… They did very well actually but the requirement includes texture… Lecturer I-Ching said it’s too bad that it includes texture because if not she would have given them full score. Amir’s one was superb man… *Envy* Hee… I admire his artistic skills man.

*Break* Talking to Joon now… Liao… He is so funny man… The way he talked cracked me up sial… Crazy fella… Telling me how beautiful the Genting sky is tonight. He could literally touched the clouds… How he could see KL city lights… And he quoted something in malay which made me go “Wahahahaha!!!” And then he went on to tell me his 20 days stay in Genting. Super funny…. He’s coming down this Friday and he’ll bring me and ding out to makan! Yeh! Then Saturday he’ll bring me and my bro home! Yeh! Get to go back Malacca… I so missed my hometown.

Ok…. Back to lectures. And so, I have two design one cases, one lecture and another workshop. Lecture is more like art work assignment but workshop is about computer programme skills. This term I’ll be learning Adobe Illustrator. When Li Wen (My lecturer) said that we’ll learn that, I went… “Wah lao! Illustrator sial!” Fuh…excited…. Basicaly, this Design I subject is my favorite sub la. History of Art and Design was superb also la. Yeah…I have to learn bout Paleolithic again and Greek and Rome and naked paintings… (*shudders*) And my group assignment is a print ad for any product in market but must use middle ages art to promote it. My bro’s one is Ancient Art. Hmmm…. I like this sub also. Finished Art…. This one… Yoh…. I dunno la… I might like it la…because it’s about finishing art for your product so it’s involves a little art crafts… But my first assignment drove me nuts….Took me 4 hours. They called the lecturer, Debbie Ju-on…I have no idea why but Ju-on is always Juliana to me… Hee… Pengajian Malaysia… This one from 5-8PM…. It’s an Indian lecturer… I sensed a lil’ racism in his teachings but it’s not that major. But I have a friend that was very agitated with his remarks. Aaron took me and my bro fo dinner after my first PM class last week…. Hee… I was so darn happy to see a MGC fella…. Drawing I… Yoh…asked us to draw a still life of fruits once we started class… I wanted to give up man but then again…why so? Sheesh…. This week we’ll learn pencil sketching. Figure I!!! I am horrible in figure drawings…human portraits…. Our lecture is Boon Tiong…. All young young one my lecturer…. He is good la with human figures…. No kidding one… He drew clark kent just like that on the board. A few girls fell in love with the “superman” on board…Gila…. Now I think I am not so gila… They totally drowned my craziness… Actually, I am serious in class…. No kidding one…. I am among the quietest. Yes…I am proud to announce this…. Especially to MGC people…. Hahahaha! Neway…That day…. In Figure class… BT asked us to draw a frontier and side portrait…Yer…mine so sucky. But he then gave us a step by step formula to draw human face… And I drew the handsomest guy I ever drew…. Hahaha….Of course..still noob la…

Assignments bukan main banyak. Siao one… You know, since I came here, I kept on remembering what marcus said in one of our devotion… He said, “Do not procrastinate!”…. Gah…. And I kept on repeating it to myself. Everytime I wanna slack off a bit after having a class and walked 20 minutes back home, these words just kept on flashing back, “Don’t procrastinate!” Aiyo…. But seriously…I cannot afford to procrastinate cos’ really… the most i can slack is one day. More than that…. Gah… Habis la me…. Assignment below par one. Some assignments are fun la but figure drawings really sweat ler. Sigh…

Sigh…Can’t wait for Joon to come and fetch me home… I wanna go home…

-chen-
[12.23AM]

No comments: