Saturday, September 02, 2006

My last Bible Study ends with a Makan session...

Date : 2nd September 2006
Time : 12.24AM
Listening : I could only imagine – Chris Rice

Sigh~ Just came back from a supposed-to-be Bible study… Well, I was really quite surprised that there wouldn’t be any. Turned out that it will be some makan session… *Grinz* Uncle Philip cooked chicken rice… very laku… Heehee…And there was sambal sotong and some soup and the jellies were fantastic. We had a home made lemon cheese cake… Superb…And then we had cincau drinks and ice cream… Satisfying… Phew… Shan msg-ed earlier. Shan..really…I don’t think it’s good to leave since they are having this for me… Sorry yea.

Auntie Grace told me that Joel and Celine asked when I am going to leave and also how long I’ll be gone… If I will be back… Sigh~ So sad… I am going to miss them so. Then we all watched badminton US Open together (Which we mistakenly thought it was Hong Kong Open) and it was between Lin Dan and Jonassen. Watched half-way I cabut upstairs to Ken’s room and watched High School Musical with the kids. Haha..Ken and I were doing the moves and singing the Stick to the Status Quo. Lawak… And he denied having the pink piggy bolster and said it was Shaun’s one instead. I believed him actually and I laughed like mad. Shaun … with pinky piggy… Wah! This is unbearable. *Sweat* And then I went downstairs and laughed at Shaun for it and he said it was actually Ken’s and he is so going to fart at him and started to wanna fart. Sheesh. Poor Tse Hwei still coughing…Maybe your mom is right Hwei… maybe TB… Kakaka…But nola…couldn’t be…

Then we watched Kung Fu Hustle… This show is absurd but lawak max man… We were all watching. Real siao…. Occasionally we switched channel to the US Open. It was between Chong Wei and Chen fella. Sweat sial…. So funny… Really kan cheong… The way we support really funny la. So noisy but we really semangat lor. Phew… Thank God that he won finally. Sigh… How to fast ler? I think I will do it on Monday…. Then we had Lee Wan Wah and Chong Tan Fook against two china fellas…Ju likes them… Anyway, Jun Yi joined us so much later after that. Overslept…And yet he still come…Not bad man….

Before we cabut home, we gathered for a prayer. They prayed for me… Guys, thanks a lot… I appreciate it.. Gave Uncle Philip a hug because I won’t be seeing him until the next time I come back. Okay… It’s only KL… So… I won’t cry during youth or Sunday worship… yeah… I won’t. It’s only KL what rite… No big deal…

………. Sigh~……… Maybe it’s not the distance that matters……. Maybe it’s the people…. I am so gonna miss hanging out with my friends… Miss having crazy captain ball sessions with my fellow churchmates (Which is more than just a churchmate)…. Miss disturbing all the uncles and aunties in the church (esp. YAB Uncle Tony)… Miss my friends that I dun usually hang with but hung out quite often lately… And most of all… I will miss my parents, sister and my lil’ Jay Chau bro!!! Oh yea… And that 4 kids in church and baby sarah although I was terribly tortured from easter day play until now…. -.-!...

Ju! Yen! I will really miss you guys like mad since we hang out and do “stunts” together so much… Nampaknyer our Merdeka project have to postpone till next year huh? Love you guys!

And I just found something out… Imagine not knowing that a CD contains more than 9 songs and you thought it has only 9 COMMON songs and a year later you dug it out again and you found out that there were actually 57 songs in it…. Shucks… Life can be a joke man… And the songs each brought a meaning and I only get to hear it one year later? Wah… Wasted…wasted…. This is the price to pay for not being observant. Shucks… aaarghhh…

And my heart just flutters… *Fall flat on my face*  Yeah… Cos I hate it when my heart flutters… It spells DISASTER…. What am I talking? Talking about madness… *Fall flat again on my face* And never got up… Sheesh…. Ignore this post….


-Chen-
Ends : 1.33AM

No comments: