Friday, September 01, 2006

Korean food, Korean guys, Korean numbers style....

Muahaha! My laptop balik liao.... But the graphic card needed to be installed. Thought i lost my Acer CD...Thank God that it's in my laptop bag...

Neway... Yesterday morning went breakfast with my family... Usually i will just sleep on and on but Merdeka ar...Cannot... Must have semangat go eat! Yeh! Haha.. K k...after that, when reached home, i had to go to the office to do some alteration for Mr. KC... *Sigh* Boring... Then i cabut home eat and when i came back, i saw Andrew msg-ed me on MSN. Alaaaa... He tidur liao. But after that he woke up and he sprained his leg... Jet lag ar...admit it Mr. Low.... Chatted for awhile before Yen called telling me that that night we'll be going out with GY. Cis... have to rush my work. Then Hazel msg-ed me on MSN... We talked awhile... She tak jadi go GLO grad also la...looks lie all the old one cannot go.. Nat also wun be going and yes...we got shocking news but i shall not reveal here. Then Hazel said she missed Ju's and my gila-ness... Cis... We are extremely serious my friend....

I sms-ed both Ju and Yen to tell them that i CMI at seven so postpone it to 7.30PM...Cis... Tak balas balas.... I ended up rushing home at seven to call them. Tak guner. Showed my mom the alteration adn then cabut go bath. Phew...They came at 8PM... Bah! Made me rush... Sempat baca doraemon sammo. Sempat curi makan also. Sempat disturb my bro kow kow sammo.... aperlaaa

We ended up going the only Korean restaurant in town. Can't post bout the food here but at least we added another food place in our food hunt. It was a new experience eating Korean food. And we watched one really funny Korean matchmaking reality show... Waa... Super funny. Bet with GY who will win and stuff.... And yeah... i won... Wheeee! And we learned how to do 6,7,8.... Kakakakak! So funny... I decided to take eight and Yen seven... We gave Ju six.... At around 10.30PM, we went to Secret Recipe and we bumped into Melissa, Sin Yee and Tse Shuen. Man... How noisy... We talked about High School Musical and stuf like taht... What a crazy nite. And We took pictures there... Heeheee.... Ju, Yen and I posed for the 6,7,8 style.... kakaka... So lawak....

And yeah... We had fun... And i went out with my dad just now and went to register a new company. Sheesh... Waited so long. Sigh~! So sleepy d... And it's just so nice to hang out with my dad in a place called MITC... Haha... Weird but true....

No comments: