Saturday, October 21, 2006

Finally home....

Date : 21st October 2006
Time : 12.12 AM
Listening to : My Memory – Instrumental
Where : Room ( Malacca… Finally!)

Haha… yeah… I am back in Malacca. Happienyer aku. Haha… I felt so elated I could almost roll on the floor and laugh in joy. Okay… Now I really sound crazy. Ok… This post shall be free from Mr. Chang’s name. Sheesh… If anymore of his name I think I will die from “rumors shoot out” from TOA CD068-1. Really.

Neway, today after class, which was drawing… we went to Meng Tien for lunch. Yoh… Prawn mee again but without tauge… Tauge is evil. Tauge is a no no… Hee! Then most of them wanted to go for the Critic Session for our figure class but me and another friend decided not to go la. So we went to The One Gallery and watched the animations and short films screened there. The sofa darn comfy wei. Wanna tidor. Saw yao Wei there, my bro’s class mate. And yeah, if you mgss girls remember, I was watching an animation by our fellow student Yow Wei Teng. And the short film was crazy la. Spinning and spinning until I pening. We waited for the rest to pass by the gallery but we didn’t see them. Sammo my batt kong liao so cannot call them. But Chris called his handphone anyway and we got to know that they were at the ice skating ring d. Chris, Michelle, David, Ting Wei, Bryan, Danny and Zheng decided to go ice skating today. I die also dowan to go. Pay 16 bucks to cicak on the wall. I dowan la. Dunno how to skate and sammo my parents were coming to my apartment at around 6PM. Before they went into the ring, Chris, David, Michelle, Zheng and Ting Wei stood outside with a paper that read, “We come I peace… please wave back” and the ice skaters were like quite stunned to see that. Haha… eventually there were a couple who waved back again and again . Then they became crazier. The message went to, “I love girls who can skate” , “ I am finding for a room mate. If interested please wave” and another one was, “Want a donut?”… jeng!! I thought I was crazy but I surrender la. Totally kalah wei. I watched from the 1st floor as the 7 of them went into the ring. Darn lawak. Super glad I wasn’t in there. I tell you, I will be cicak-ing all the way and fall flat on my butt. If with Juliana or yen mei takper la. We’ll all be in it together. Haha… Dah biasa being gila with them. But today, I have my own reason not to take part. Yeah…

So paiseh just now. I came back home (Malacca) and went to the toilet, locked the door and I saw a tai tai keong scuttled near my feet and I dunno where this reaction came from I started screaming. I don’t scream that way one ok! Wah lao! I burst out of the toilet and my bro looked so shocked and my mom looked at me and said, “Roach?”… Sheesh… how she knows ler…. I seriously almost died-ed. So scary wei. Why la why? So sudden. That scream came out of nowhere I was shocked I could scream like that. Waaa… can go act horror movie liao… Sheesh….

I was tortured in class by Scott and David! They are so evil! Sheesh. Forgiven though… You two 18 year old evil tyrants! *Frown* I cannot finish my kettle today ler… Yoh… the reflections were crazy. The shape itself almost killed me. Early in the morning I came and Sophia, Zheng, Rin and Danny conspired against me. Cis… Danny Leonard Omar… You tak guna… You bored who teman you go Sunway? You naik gila who naik gila with you? Har? Now you support that 3 fellas and not me? Cis….. And Sophia… You teruk mia budak… Sit beside me wanna ahem ahem so much… Rin… I haven’t hantam you so you wait until Thursday and Lee Yi Zheng! You… I speechless… Haha… I know one… You sure support that Rin Zhen one. Cis. I shall stand strong and steadfast. This is my message for you guys. Heehee…

Special note for Sophia. Great chat with you just now although it was very the crazy. You macam experienced jer. Umur 16 but has good advice hor? But not applicable la to me. I darn tua liao la. Haha…

To Shan. Hoi… Don’t sedih la. The PC doctor will cure your darling one la. Now you know what ducky feels la when my darling laptop masuk hospital. Ketawa sammo you. Okla… don’t sedih la… See if got time I bring you go play pool wokie? Or maybe you bring me la. Eksiden wait if I fetch you… You crazee fella… hehe…P4 will be okla… Dun sedih liao la har…. Later andelu ketawa kao kao you sedih. Muahaha! Ahem… Sorry… Hee…

Ju, Yen…. I was thinking about the satay celup stunt. But then next Friday dunno got Bible study not. Sammo I dunno if I balik from KL d not since I got class on Thursday. But then again… Tak cukup kaki to pull the stunt right? I get cold feet wait. Take camera boleh la… hahaha!!!!! Yeah, can’t wait to go hema’s place for deepavali. Then jaziah’s place for Raya. Wooo…. Talking bout food. Sheesh. The nine layered cheesecake was a crazy attempt to make me drool wei… I dunno if I can finish it or not but I will definitely try the ice cream steamboat. Gahaha… I love Malacca!

Sheesh… Go KL got stomach exercise… Come back Malacca sure got stomach exercise also one. Mati la… Dowan 6 packs also cannot. Laugh until kong. I am starting to agree with my Malacca friends. Chen Li… Wong Chen Li… Serious? Blah la… End of the world…

-chen-
12.50AM

No comments: