Monday, December 11, 2006

I am tagged... Bongok...

Tagged?

These are the rules of the tag:

* The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

* Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

* Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

* If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.

* Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Chen speaks from now on:-

Ok... Firstly, perfect lover? Wah piang... A bit too gila to say there's such person... Secondly, i don't do tag but since Eu Gin tagged me and so did shuang... ( Glo-ians think alike), haiya... i go along with it la... Thirdly, i will redefine what is a perfect lover. Let's just say significant other la har.... lover very the cheesy la. Lastly, i will not tag anybody. Even if i tag i will tag those who was tagged already. Haha...

Gender : Male la... adoih...

1. He must be a Christian. A real one. A Christian that will remind me of my spiritual walk with God. Loves God more than me.

2. A person that doesn't swear like it doesn't mean a thing. I find swearing too vulgar for my taste though i will not impose it on my friends.

3. Will know what my favourite flower is without me telling him. (I know it's crazy but i don't care)

4. This one ar...very hard to get one la... He must be able to make me feel like it's ok to be liked and not make me run away.

5. I somehow like gentle and patient people and yet funny at times. Hmmm...

6. A person who cares but not too much.

7. A person that loves me but doesn't tell me that usual way. I dunno how la... haiya...

8. Lastly, I want him to know i am rather defensive and i don't like to be liked. If he is the one, then he should be able to draw me nearer rather than further. I don't do relationship but if he is the one then i will step out of that defensive zone. If not, give up and move on.

There. Out of that 8, 4 are normal. To me la... Haiya.. Dunno la... Right now, i just wanna be alone. If i am born with that problem then let me be. Don't push it. When i am defensive i don't talk to you for days or weeks one. Ignore me when i am defensive.

Nobody to tag.

No comments: