Monday, August 20, 2007

A super duper ultra long update

Date : 20th August 2007
Time : 8.22pm
Listening to : Let there be love - Cliff Richard & Matt Monro
Where : Room - Malacca

This is so going to be long. Anyway, on Wednesday, I had lunch with Irene. While waiting for her to have lunch break, I went over to the library and I stumbled upon this greeting cards book. Boleh pengsan. So nice. And I took pictures of the work like kao until I ran out of battery. --! Anyway, we had lunch at Sunway Pyramid. Had a great time talking to her. She seemed very happy with her life now. Hehe. After lunch, I went back to the library and browsed through a couple of books more before I cabut-ed home.

*Break : Talking to Yi Kwan*

Ok...Back... She's okay d. Can joke and stuff... Menakutkan betul. Report of her condition will be out soon. Anyway, the next day, which was a Thursday, I woke up late. Zafri was to fetch me to Sunway Pyramid to meet up Rin for Ratatouille movie. Alaaa....Lambat la aku. Thanks yea Zaf for waiting. Anyway, we were late anyway while waiting or Mandy. Anyway, movie review....
FANTASTIC wei.... Good animation, good storyline.... And my cute Linguini..... *Drool* Linguini is a guy ok? And Rin and I had a Ratatouille item home. Now I can stare at my Linguini with love. After the movie, we went to Pizza Hut for lunch. Bryan met us there. My lips were chapping like gila. Rin had her choir practice in Drama Lab after that so I went to Study Room next door to do the Guest Book. Met Joshua there and got to know a 1st term junior named Ah Fatt there. Chatted with Bryan, Zafri, Josh, Ah Fatt and Mandy there. Mandy had to leave early. Pinky was at the Drama Lab to watch the choir. I went in to watch a while too. All in all.... It was a great choir. Then Andrew from Term 2 came. Bryan and I chatted with him. When everyone left, I waited for Yao Wei to fetch me to my bro's grad in AsiaWork. Went to fetch Valerie and Roderick also.

The guest event was good. interesting and a lot of people started telling me and Roderick about this and that. And Roderick akirnya terpaksa go to counter. hahaha. He asked me how I managed to avoid being pulled. Haha... But anyway, it ws really interesting. And then Yao Wei brought us to SS2 Murni to eat. Lawak betul the journey there. Yao Wei had sunburn and we totally tortured him man. Haha.... And jokes about Roderick kena kidnap were so funny. And Valerie and I thought of all sorts of idea to protect Yao Wei from sunburn. I was so tired man when I reached home. It was 2.00AM.

The next day, I woke up dengan malasnyer to continue my work. i managed to finish the 2 guestbooks but I didn't finish the card. I left for college at around 5.00pm. Met Pinky at the audi. Then Rin came and I went to watch her team practiced. Got to know a couple of juniors and a few seniors. The whole CD075-2 were involved in the event. But I can't remember their names. Too little time ar. Anyway, I helped a little bit with the souvenirs. I had to leave and I kept Hitoshi (I dunnoe whether correct or not) waiting. Lol... I asked Rin to tell him I had to leave. Rin followed me home. Yao Wei came to pick us. My bro went to stay over at his place for the night.

I woke up at 5.00AM to finish the card. I finished at 7.00AM. Then Zafri came to pick Rin and I up at 9.00AM. We were late cos' we couldn't get ourselves up. -.-! Anyway, the event was great. TOA : TQM. The One Academy : Thank You Malaysia. The special children enjoyed themselves especially during the 2 dramas by the juniors. Fantastic, it was super funny. They definately will enjoy drama class next term. Anyway, I was really impressed by the way the Foot & Mouth artists painted their painting using their feet. And I learned stuff from Mr. Sunny from P.S The Children. The Grooming Process.... Anyway, Got to know Ah Fatt's classmate, Cheryl I think. I helped to arranged the chair before Melinda and Geng Yi came to fetch me back to MC to pick my stuff and bro up. We headed back to Malacca after that. I was so dead tired that I slept all the way back to Malacca. Was rushing for Yen's birthday party.

Reaching home, my parents brought us out to eat. I was contemplating whether I should drive to yen' place cos I was so tired and I was afraid that there might not be parking. But I ended up driving.

Yen's party was great la. I met Ying Fen. It was like 3 years or so since I last met her. And sammo it's like a church gathering with the church members there. And Thye Chuan and Andrew were there too. Yen Mei banyak kawan yea? Hehehehe.... Anyway, took a lot of pictures there. We sang the birthday song 3 times. Wahahaha.... Sengaja mia. Elsen came too. And with the chicken massacre... Lol... It was darn funny wei. I said I was tired ut I ended up laughing like the whole time. And Yen's niece so cute lah. She posed like model only. Haha... And Marcus came late. Apala.... Sammo came with sad news. He's leaving. Why so many people leaving wor?
Apala... Anyway, This stupiak mia monkey TC... You cracked the egg on my head lae! I tell AHEM only you know. She's in my college ok? And Melissa and Ngan were there to. And people just called Chen Li and I would turn but they ended up laughing cos' they knew I would turn and they would say they were calling Ngan. Super unfair ok??? I had the same name laeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Haha... And the food was great tho I didn't eat much.

After the party, I dropped Yik How home and Andrew, Thye Chuan and I went to Malim to meet with KJ and Kim Kiat. All the way there, we sang songs with my name in it. Bongoknyer... So crazee la... darn lawak... Super gila. Mel joined us after that. Chatted awhile before each of us driver sere to send one person home. Mel drove Andrew cos' he was on the way. Joon drove Thye Chuan cos they both lived near Klebang and I drove Kim Kiat for the first time cos' he satyed in Taman Asean. It was a great day. Started off with the Merdeka Celebration in college followed by yen's party and meeting up with friends. I didn't now I talked to kelvin. Lol.

Church was good. But I was sleepy. I was surprise to see Stephen there. Orang yang masih belum pulangkan my pen. -____-!! Anyway, after service, we went to Auntie Kim Neo's place for the breaking of bread with her. I was kinda scared to meet her. I don't know how she will look like. And I was scared that I might cry. But auntie Tina said she's still the same. ust that her hair fell and became thinner. I was thinking maybe like my uncle like that so maybe not too bad. But when I met her, she was so thin and frail. So sad. We held hands for a while. She was still so cheerful. I was so ashamed of myself. She was so weak and yet her faith was so strong. And there I was, not even able to concentrate during worship. After all the church members came, we started the communion. Frankly.... the few songs I sang there, felt so much more meaningful. During prayer, I hesitated. Adrian kept on pestering me to pray. And suddenly, I just prayed. I was really ashamed of myself. I really was. Where did my fire gone to? Did I really backslide that bad? There was a time when I can't go through a day without my Bible. Now where am I? I am practically the prodigal son that haven't come back. Sometimes I wished I could turn back to December 2004. To the time when Uncle Steven told me, "Start reading the book of Luke... Since Christmas is coming"... I did... In secret. My parents didn't know. Underground Christian then. And sometimes I wished I was back to January 2006. GLO Bible School... I was fervent then. What happened now? I am so not supposed to be like this. Right after going KL my faith became like mud slide. This is so not suppose to happen. And I am not to blame KL. I am lacked of self-control. Sigh...............

Lastly, Teo Yen Mei. Happie Birthday!! May you have a God blessed life!


There is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning,
Some dark and cold
There is a spirit who brings the fire
Ignites his candle and makes his home

Carry your candle,
Run to the darkness
Seek out the hopeless, confused and torn
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle and go light your world

Frustrated brothers,
see how he's tried to
Light his own candle some other way
See now our sister,
She's been robbed and lied to
Still holds a candle without a flame

So carry your candle,
run to the darkness
Seek out the lonely,
the tired and worn
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle and
go light your world

We are a family whose hearts are blazing
We raise our candles and light up the sky
Praying to our Father, "In the name of Jesus
Make us a beacon in darkest times!"

Carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the helpless, deceived and poor
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle and go light your world.


Go light your world - Kathy Troccoli

Will update the pictures later. I have to now go and finish all the ID works. And I really don't want to be the person I am now. Sorry for every single hurtful things I've done.

-chenli-
[9.46pm]

No comments: