Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Work............

Date : 21 August 2007
Time : 11.10PM
Listening to : Your heart will lead you home - Kenny Loggins
Where : Room - Malacca

Life was hectic. My shoulder aches. I am tired. But I like my job. Sometimes I really wonder how did I ever major in Multimedia Design. Sitting in front of the computer totally stretched my muscles' endurance. -__-! Anyway, am working with my Ma now. Dengan penatnyer I had to finish the showhouse in Segamat a couple of days ago. Thank God Vincent finished the construction for a couple of rooms d. And I have complains. Where got Masterbedroom smaller than other rooms one? I think the architect for the houses doesn't have any idea about interior design and furniture. No kidding ok. Luckily the houses not built yet and my mom still was able to tell them the "almost impossible" room to do ID.



The Master Bedroom

Really don't want to go back college yet. Sophia was like, "Holiday more than one month not enough meh?" Of course not lah..... But Andrew going off to America again. 10 more days! Alaaaa.... Okay la...make you feel better... Still long wat! Haha... And don't worry lah.... Like chuan said...

chuan: dude... the lepaking will nv end... the mamaks will nv close down cos we will alwiz b there... n the wongchenliwongchenliwongchenli bass will still sound as long as we remember each other...
Or you want the songs har? Hehe... Hung out more often this time hor? Takper la.... But I really have to find ur ufti d man. if not.... T.T Nope...I won't be sad. Nyahnyahnyah!!!!

Hakuna Matata!

Actually, I wanted to post the hakuna matata song but next year, Chuan, Shan and I might just sing this song for you lah har! If you come back lah.

Welcome back
Your dreams were your ticket out
Welcome back
To that same old place that you laughed about
Well the names have all changed since you hung around
But those dreams have remained and they've turned around
Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
(who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(back here where we need ya)
Yeah, we tease him a lot 'cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back

Welcome back
We always could spot a friend, welcome back
Welcome back
And I smile when I think how you must have been
And I know what a scene you were learning in
Was there something that made you come back again
And what could ever lead ya
(what could ever lead ya)
Back here where we need ya
(back here where we need ya)
Yeah, we tease him a lot cause we got him on the spot
Welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back
Welcome back, welcome back

Welcome Back - John Sebastian
I also dunnoe what song is this but we will definately welcome you back and hopefully by then Chuan is with El ahem... edi. Haha!

-chen-
[11.30pm]

No comments: