Friday, October 05, 2007

Hoong, you going to pay for this

Date : 5th October 2007
Time : 4.23PM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : MC - Living Hall

Manyak mia susah...kena tag...

hOonG's Q: i cant tink of a good one. so..mayb an easy and common one. u noe dat sumone hav feelings for u.. but he/she does not show any extra expression about it. but u just felt it! and of course u heard dat he/she reli hav a crush on u. one dat is vry serious. wat will u do?

My answer... Be super d duper mean to that person until he snaps out of it. That is my reflex reaction. I have disorder. Sorry.

I tag nobody...

______________________________________________

Anyway... I gonna slap myself upside down. Today was the day to hand up CGPP Project One. Black and White print ad. I was 100% sure my work CMY = 0 and K with percentage. Transfered to lecturer's comp. Freakin Mac changed the setting. I was so shocked wei. I was so tedious with my work. I checked again and again before i went to school. I checked more than 5 times and I dare say I am 100% sure. And when she checked both my eps and ai files, the mac read cmyk all filled. So upset. So I let it go after awhile. I thought I didnt check properly although I was pretty sure I did. And just now, i plugged in my pendrive and check again. My CMY = 0.... K filled. In perfect order.

I HATE YOU MAC!!!! HOW IN THE WOrLD YOU READ MY FILE LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?!!?!?! WHY SUDDENLY YOU NOT COMPATIBLE WITH PC?????????

But what is done is done lah. Thank God that I passed. Freak... Dunnoe why I cried. Should have known better. I really despise technical problems.... -.-!

No comments: