Saturday, October 06, 2007

i wanna go home

Date " 6th October 2007
Time : 5.42pm
Listening to : takder aper....
Where : MC - Room

I am so bored right now. I have tonnes of work. AND YET STILL SO BORED.... Aiyoooo.... I am so sick of cutting now. Really cari pasal. Could have just done the work in illustrator. x.x

Tak jadi go back Malacca yesterday. So sad. My sis came back for the weekend. Kesedihan. Tak per la... Tomorrow parents coming. Not too bad.

Anyway, I ceased war with Mac. Technical problems always occur one la... Just glad that the fault wasn't mine. I rindu my friends in malacca. Just now I called Hoong, she tengah watch movie. I called Ding, she's in One Utama.... -.-! So we arranged to meet tomorrow in Sunway Pyramid. Will call Karen later.

Assignment piling up. That also without me procrastinating. Maybe a little la...but compared to the term before....-.-! Dunnoe how to describe my feelings now. Feel like bashing my head on the wall. Plainly because I wanna go homeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Sedihnyer aku....

-chen-
[5.51pm]

No comments: