Wednesday, October 10, 2007

GWARSSSSH

Date : 10th October 2007
Time : 8.31pm
Listening to : I'll be there for you - Bon Jovi
Where : MC - LH

Haih..................................................................................................................................................
I feel like crap right now. Was I wrong or was I right? But obviously I wouldn't say I was right. I was definitely wrong. Maybe I wasn't. Now it's me that cannot move on. GWARSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Really wanna say that I don't care anymore but freak. Cannot say. -.-! Why cannot sayyyy???

If I meet you on the street, will you pretend to not see me?
If I talk to you, will you feel forced to speak to me?

That's what I feel you might do. *slap*


I feel like crap now.


-chenli-
[8.42pm]

No comments: