Friday, April 25, 2008

Tagged by Yen

Date : 25th April 2008
Time : 4.27PM
Listening to : I can't tell you why - The Eagles
Where : Parent's Room - Malacca

Oih... Holiday baru started one week. Darn relaxed nothing much to do. But actually got la. Geng Yi's wedding card design is still under progress. And yesterday just got a news that sent me both excited and scared. Nanti la... Nanti baru blog. And also, something happened a few days back but I don't want to blog about it la. I just hope she will be okay cos' I hate to see her cry. When she sad, i will be sad also. I also dunnoe why. Kla... Gonna do the tag that Yen tagged me with. I don't usually do tags but since it's holiday... I do onie lah. And I won't tag anyone...as usual.

instructions: remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. Who is gaLchenlinganchenli to you?
A friend with the same name as me. Ehehehe... First met her when I was 16. A new girl in my class. But we are 2 very different people. I am more gila. She is so much smarter.

2. do you like yenmei?
Erm... Entah. She tagged me. Tak suka lah! Haha... Just joking la. Of course lah! Tak suka won't hang out together liao lor.


3. where is the place that you want to go the most?
Morocco, Switzerland, New Zealand.

4. if you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
That everyone will be saved!

5. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Hmmm... Never thought of anything like this. But I guess I do.

6. what are you afraid of losing the most now?
My faith. My family. (Ok..That's 2. I broke the rule. MUAHAHAAH!)

7. if you win $1 million, what would you do?
Wah... I dunnoe. Settle any outstanding debts. An then build that orphanage cum old folks home that I wanted when I was young. All the rooms will have diferent concept for the interior one leh.

8. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
If asked before last year, I would say no. But if asked now, I will say no also although i broke my own principle once so I could carry on with my life.

9. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Easily amused. Creative. A good person.

10. what are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Must be able to make me laugh. Faithful. A Christian.

11. what annoys you the most?
Impolite people.

12. which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
Hugs la.

13. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Talk to me properly. Might take some time to digest since I got this high guilt level thing. Will mourn for a while but eventually I will snap out of it and try to change. (If its really my fault la, that is.)

14. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
faith, family and those close friends. (sama macam Yen)

15. What is the weirdest thing about you?
Relationship-phobic. Don't ask why. Been like that for a very long time.

16. what kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
(yen... device that you own la...not you want) I think my W810i phone kot. Sebab the rest not that canggih also. And sammo the DSLR not mine.

17. if you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Err... My high ego and guilt level I think. Landed myself in a lot of unnecessary worries because of these 2 characters. But I guess more to the guilt part cos' I think my ego...erm, although too high, did help me a lot.

18. what makes you feel disappointed?
I did not perform my duties as best as I could especially when it comes to God.

19. if given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Erm... Tak nak lah. Although sometimes will complain sikit. Lol.

20. what does your friends label you as?
Oh... Banyak... Let's see...
Bimbo, Bulldozer, Audrey, Michelle, Lalat, Aunty, Ah Po, Lui Lui, Nenek, GA, Monyet, Monkey, Ketiak, Gila, Sampat, Siao, Wong... Macam macam lah. More than these I tell you. The girl who couldn't stop laughing also got.

So yeah, as mentioned, I won't tag anyone la. But whoever that wants to do this, do la k? And yeah, Happy birthday Marcus and Auntie Tina~!

And Jacky had been attacked by fleas. Pity man. Who ask defler go make friends with the dog outside my house. Now bleeding at the neck. T__T Sedih laaaaaaaaaa......

-chen-
[4.53PM]

No comments: