Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Aku camwhore akhirnya...

Date : 17th June 2008
Time : 1.13AM
Listening to : Dad snoring
Where : room - MC

The job brief for Photography weekly assignment is to take 80 snapshots of human portraits using different lighting and white balance.

I thought I might just have to forgo it. But with my ever kiasu-ness and not willing to lose marks... I finally camwhore koa koa this morning for human portrait lighting. I have NEVER camwhore like this in my entire life I tell you. So camwhore maaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Cannot tahan. No model to pose so have to use myself as model. Sucks.... Memalukan to da max... And God blessed us with an extra studio this afternoon before Vincent's class so Diana, Chris, Wahyu. Tanyus and I kinda hung out there. Chris, Diana and I took turns to shoot. Tanyus, Wahyu, Diana and I took turn to model. Kinda fun I must say. Thanx to the camwhoring practices I had this morning. Made me kinda sick putting timer 80 times. Lao... By the end of the studio shoot, we decided to go for catalog model shoot. hhahahaah.... And when I reached Mentari at around 9PM, I tangkap Bryan and asked him to pose for me. Eheehehe... Thanx dude.

::Natural Lighting shots::


I somehow like this overexposed shot. The chair spoiled the shot. =.=




::Studio shots::




My fav shot. Tan looks like she was in love.

One of my fav shot... Dunnoe why. Love that expression.



::Studio Shots by Dee using my camera::




Blur one but I love the body language. Macam sial onli...

I like this...


::Night lighting::



My fav shot...




K k..gtg! Ta!

-chen-
[1.17AM]

No comments: