Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Longer tunnel...

Date : 22nd July 2008
Time : 10.10PM
Listening to : Prodigal - One Republic
Where : Wen's Room - MC

Sigh~! I hate end of the term. It's a termly drill. I know. But I don't think anyone would be able to understand. I wish for someone who would not judge me. I have so many things to say but so little words to convey them. This is way too public to even say anything.

I was so bold to even tell her the truth but I guess she was with me for these 2 years. And yet, there's nothing much she could say to make me feel any better. And nothing I could say that would make her feel better for her case. Every end of the term, things would happen. We each have our own set of worries although not related. I even boldly told my bro my thoughts and he agreed with me to a certain extent. It's totally disastrous because he rarely gives his opinion in this matter. And it's bad cos' I DO know what I want.

I don't want to know. And yet I think I know. T_T That's the problem.... I don't want to know and yet I think I know. An assumption? Maybe. Still, I seriously don't want to know. Aih...

It's not exactly bothering me because it's not new. And I know the drill. I am just looking for a light at the end of the tunnel.

But today... I only see a longer tunnel.

And it's dark.

AKU TAK TAKUT OK!??!!?!?!?

Ahem... By the way. I am in love with Dang O again~! I will be running out of blood if I keep on having nosebleed for him. I mean seriously... Oh noessss....

-chen-
[10.26PM]

No comments: