Monday, December 22, 2008

The First Day of Christmas : A Musical

Date : 22nd December 2008
Time : 11.37PM
Listening to : Nothing
Where : Room - Malacca

Woo... Just finished practicing for Christmas Night. It was fun and hilarious. Pretty last minute this year. But by God's grace I think we'll be able to pull it off. So anyway, really hope those people wo are in Malacca this Christmas, please do come for our Christmas event. Especially MGS gals~!


See you guys there! All are invited!

Fuh... Actually I wanna give a BIG sigh. But it's pointless anyway cos' I dunnoe what it's really for. :) Anyway, Merry Christmas people!

-chen-
[11.44PM]

2 comments:

Tekkaus said...

Hie, I'm takkaus & I'm a newbie here! I'm a malaccan too. Anyway merry x'mas! =)

Chen said...

:) Hi! Welcome! And Merry Christmas!