Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Work? Yes~I did enjoy most of it...

Aih~ Today's work was like.... indescribable. Went there at around 9.45 AM.... Muahaha! Anak bos lambat 45 minit.... nemind la... Officially first day... In fact... i felt a bit guilty cos i had to hand over the follow-up session to Hwei. Haih~ Nemind la.... Started of with accounts... Maybank and RHB... -.-! Really dislike numbers.... Then my cousin, Vincent (I call him Chien...he's onie 7 days younger than me) came back to the office... my same age cousin... ahem~ sammo my fav.... But i guess he dunno dat la. He also one gila one. He was so bored he asked me to call my mom to see if she needed him to do nething cos my dad asked him to come back to sub Alex awhile. He works for my parents also. Then he ended up having to do my job... Faxing to all the suppliers. Hahaha! He was like, "Lao... Fax until morning also not yet finish la!".... I was like laughing cos' he asked for it... Then after awhile, he brought me out to buy lunch together with my grandma. Then went to buy stationaries for the office... This guy... apa pun takda... i mean the ex-worker. Actually Chien asked if my mom gave me any petty cash and i said yes... I tot i left onli like 70 bucks ... then he said he wanna pump petrol... then i said i supply only 20 bucks. He said ok. After that, i checked and i said... "Hey, got 170 bucks la!"... Then he accused me of bluffing him cos i dowan the car to move... He asked me to push the car! Hahaha! In the end we suggested my grandma to push the car... Muahaha! My grndma laughed... of course we managed to pump petrol before we ran out of it. Then while waiting for my grandma... i asked him to call my phone because my phone naik gila again no sound. He then take and knocked on his stearing so hard! Iwas like, "Wei! I still want my phone!"... Then he grinned and said, "I fixed phone before ok... Sure got sound one..." Then he knocked sammo! Liaooooo... Begging him d until suddenly my phone rang...with sound... Liaoo...i couldn't stop laughing...He lagi ler cannot stop. Always also bully me...

Then we saw an old man with his right leg in chain and he holding the other end of the chain. His left cheek has a big wound and he was wandering along the road. I was very stunned. After we dropped my grandma back at my hse, he drove me to Pulau Gadong to buy my stuff. Then we saw a crowd at the side of the road. I thought it was an accident but Chien told me that it was that old man we saw. Very sad ler see him liddat. I wonder who did that to him. Haih~ All i can do was to pray for him but quietly of course cos' my this cousin like to say i read Bible like i read my textbook one. -.-! Neway, he very the cacat one... I mentioned about that man and he said i chained him up and whacked him until like that. Wah liaoo! What la! Bought duck rice again... That duck rice boy hor.... very very leng chai... Hahaha.... Ju will agree on this i think but his duck rice is superb la... No kidding...

Bac in the office... Thats where i need to attend to all my 3 bosses... My ma, my pa...and Uncle Benny. Sammo i cleared Alex's stuff... Yohh~ The more i clear the more i wanna die. He hid so many nonsense! Then the worst and yet funniest part wa working on Koperasi Budget Hotel summary. Mannnn... So many numbers. The more i count the more it became complicated. Uncle Benny said i gave him heart attack. The more both of us worked on it, the more we laughed. I was really frust actually...But everytime i lost where i was counting and start all over again, the more i laughed. I recounted more than 3 times actually although i told ppl onie 3 times. Liaooo~ Ppl lepas kerja pukul 6... Anak boss lepas kerja pukul 6.45PM... Still, i came 45 minutes late. Haha! Then the computer... the OFFICE COMPUTER! NO FILING SYSTEM ONE! Wanna find one simple file also so hard! He hor! Aaaarghhh~ Patience.... I told my mom that i can't find the file in the comp. and i very frust. Sammo the files piling on the table haven't clear. She laughed and said, "Die la u... his filing system very bad one~".... -.-!! Jeng! But i guess she knows that i won't scream or yell or show sour face or nething liddat. Ish~

But i must say hectic my life may be... i feel that i enjoy working today la...even though got a few frust moments. Really happy to be with my cousin... Haha... Got reason why i put him above others. Family history so no need to mention la~ At least not in blog.... Thank God i didn't die because of the figures in the accounts!

No comments: