Thursday, March 23, 2006

My Goodie Bag!!

Like I said... I will blog on my Goodie Bag one... Heehee... So.. This is what I found in the bag~!

The Contents~!

Image hosting by Photobucket

The goodie bag and the contents~

Image hosting by Photobucket

They know that i like wrapping papers but i really was surprised that they actually bought them for me... So happie~

Image hosting by Photobucket

1st pic is a magnet.... Hehe... Then Bubble gum and nougat...Haven't even finish eating yet~

Image hosting by Photobucket

Pringles!!! And then got this coconut sweets made by Juliana~

Image hosting by Photobucket

Yum~! I really like these cookies... So nice... Hope to eat it again... *Hint*Hint*


Image hosting by Photobucket

And last but not least... This is the card made by Yen... So nice, so meaningful... Really really love it... Haih~

Thanks guys... Really love the gift...Thanks Ju or the wonderful cookies... Thanks Yen for that beautiful card... Thanks Hema and Ding also!!! Love you guys~!

2 comments:

[yEn] said...

wahhh...syabas syabas...syabas punya post...got buble yum sumore ar....ehehe...glad u luved it....

Chen said...

hehe... i like the card...very nice hor...really like a postcard....