Thursday, August 10, 2006

A trip to the dusun...

Date : 10th August 2006
Time : 1.17PM
Listening to : Light and Easy
Where : office

Haven't really got the time to blog about PD trip... Overally, it was okay. Had a barbeque at night. The sunset was very nice. Watched my siblings learning how to swim... Yea, coach was Raymond. And was really happy that a 2 year old kid name Jun Ting tagged along. He is really really adorable. Not only that, he's really the cleanest kid i've ever seen ler. He is really the sort to hate dirt. After every bite o food or something, he want to get himself wiped. -.-! Stress... And he refused to step on sand because he fet that it's really not clean. Haha... So funny. But he's very cute la.

The next day, my bro had to go school so i tagged along at 5 AM for the journey home. My the other bro tagged along too but my sis and Raymond decided to stay back. Reached home only i tidur balik... So sleepy man...In the chalet didn't get the rest i needed. Throughout the night, there was this "snoring ochestra" by 5 people... I am dying t get some sleep. Sheesh. Then at around 12++, i went to the office. Yen called to ajak go Tesco. So we went lor. Thought got sammo Thai Fair but dun have d. So we ended up going for food shopping. That day cacat abit. So many things i wanna eat. Then, when we were about to go home, we passed by Secret Recipe. Man.... Stupid fella, got all the fresh cakes out of the boxes. Then dunno how Yen and i composed a song. It went like this in the tune of the song, "You're beautiful"...

It's delicious x 2
It's delicious it's true
I saw the cake,
In the display case,
But i have to leave this place,
And it gave me such heartache...

Haha... But it was really horrible not to get to eat those cakes lorrrrr.... Sheesh....

Then, 2 days ago, i went for a medical check up with my sis... Got free coupons ma so my ma dragged me along lor.... Hate the procedure... And i hate syringe.... Eeeeee.... The ECG test was horrible. Dowan to describe. Then went to buy painkiller for my gum ache. Totally knocked me out... But not because of the medicine i think. Then around four, my sis came in to wake me up. She said we're going to the Tangkak Dusun... I went... "Alamak...." But i tagged a long anyway.... Didn't take that long to reach Tangkak. The dusun wasn't that big but the tress was weighing down with Rambutans. So, just plucked and eat lor... And we were lucky enough to find a ripe durian. It was almost sunset d when we were about to go. I like the view that i saw there. I think Yen would take a great snapshot of it. It's noce to see the sun stole in through the cracks of the pondok...

On the way back that time, my ma asked us a question about the lamp post... She just enjoys testing our IQ.... But to irritate her a bit, my sis and my dad started giving crazy answers with only one thing in common... all related to monkeys. Adoih... Real gila...

Hungry lah! Dowan to write d!

No comments: