Saturday, October 21, 2006

Silly....

I read Andrew's blog... Rather thought provoking ain't it? I think i posted about that topic before... yeah... before i went KL that is. And so... Andrew... stereotyping that word is human's nature la. You see, if you don't miss that person doesn't mean you don't love that person right? I mean, i don't usually miss my family but then again who can say i don't love them right? So yeah.... That's one thing.... And dont be confused. *Grin* I am going to pengsan soon. What a confession i just spilled to my sis. And this is what she said...

May is dying hair says (10:27 PM):
wah lau its ok wat!

May is dying hair says (10:40 PM):
zzzz..

May is dying hair says (10:40 PM):
then just go ahead la

May is dying hair says (10:40 PM):
and seriously... life is short...

May is dying hair says (10:41 PM):
but life is abt striking a balance

May is dying hair says (10:41 PM):
dun be silly

May is dying hair says (10:41 PM):
okies

Nolaaaa.... Cannot! I will be silly then... I Mati-ing.... Mati-ing... Chen! Shuddup!

No comments: