Thursday, April 26, 2007

A tribute to my diedethians friends

Date : 26th April 2007
Time : 3.21pm
Where : Office
Listening to : Kiss me goodbye (Instrumental) - FFXII

Happy birthday dad! Woohoo! I dunno how old you are, but yeah...always 40 to me! Love yea lotz!

Neway, term finally ended. In my previous post, i said i didn't feel anything, but back here in Malacca, sitting in front of this unfamiliar computer, i finally felt something. Maybe it's just the music. Yeah, like the messages that i sent to you guys, i won't miss you guys. But i feel it's only right to just thank each one of you people for bearing with me for 2 terms.

Amir - You are one person in college that actually kept my spiritual condition in place. Thank you. I know we are of different faith but i am glad that you are willing to step forward to learn about my faith. You are a good friend. Before i end, it's okay to not conform to what other feel. And thank you for being there to listen whenever i was troubled by something. The carpark was a good place to talk. Talk to me, if you ever need a person to listen. That is if i am the right person. *Grin* It is great being in the same class as you.

Bryan - Aiyo.... Bryan ar.... Cis... Never thought i'll end up in the same major as you. Neway, you are really one creative dude you know? But such a perfectionist! *Frown* But i am glad that we are in the same class. You self-acclaimed emotionally void person... so not true. Don't ask why. I won't tell. But thank you for being so patient with me whenever i had my mood swing. I am one mad person. You should know by now yeah? Heehee...

Christine - Gahahaha... Christine. Ae, i really... really...never ever thought i would hang out with you this much you know? Watching TMNT together and stuff... You are really adorable. I thought you were a quiet girl but...errr... rasa-rasanyer i kena tipu d la. It's not like Zaf, Sathom and i wanna bully you okay? But you are such an easy target le... So yeah... I really had a great time with you. And you said you will be there for me in spirit yeah? Hehe....

Chris - Monitor!!! Surprisingly, i will really miss you. But we'll be in same major so...yeah... Hey, i know i was really one irritating Mother Superior. But you are one strict and weird pastor le. Hahaha... I must admit that you are one person that keep this class together somehow. Always defending us whenever our class was erm... annoying lecturers. Also, i know that all of us are different in our own ways so it's gonna be tough to deal with us. Will always remember that you will die WITH us but not FOR us... Hehe...

Danny - Danny boy ar... My little bro that always reminded me to work hard for my studies. Thanks a lot too for always be there to correct my faults and to listen to me ranting about my feelings and stuff. Sorry for being so harsh at you at times but believe me, it's really really because i care la k? Remember what i said before i came back malacca. Don't be addicted. Any problem, i will listen to you. Okay?

David - Oi, Xavier... You self-sacrificial dude... Thats whyt you claim to be. Yeah, i must admit that sometimes you do protray yourself that way. Thanks, David. Alot... for reminding me that God is strong for us who are weak and not to give up. You are so full of ideas and you can't stop talking one la!!!! Haha... It's interesting whenever you said, "Wanna listen?".... And it will go on and on and on.... Fuh.... Hehe..But really, it is interesting to listen how your mind works...

Hailam - You are so quiet but it was great working with you for our final project. You have so much ideas. I hope one day you really step out of your shell. All the best yea!

James - James..ar James... My brother in Christ... Man... It's really funny to hear you laugh. You do protrayed yourself as an impatient guy but i am really surprised that you are very the patient. And i forgive you for making my life so miserable by teaming up with that 2 dudes!! Oi, i am your sister in Christ for goodness sake. Show some support to me can?

Michelle Junia - Ooooh... The excited girl. Hey, you know... I admire your joy. Always so happy. And never fail to pass up your work. Your reaction to certain stuff is hilarious you know? Especially when you talk to Joseph on da phone. Totally cracked me up... Gosh...

Michelle Lim - Hey... I can't help it... You are short... hehe... Can't really remember how we met but i do remember something. When we were exchanging our numbers in front of Meng Tien, i did complained about you using Digi... So... Why havent you change to Maxis yet?!?!?! Aiyo... Neway... I am glad to know you. I thought i won't like anything Gothic but i like your style, know? Hee...

Sathom - You... Sigh... I am seriously speechless you know? Your emotion actually affected mine and it's so not nice! Sheesh... Nemind. Neway, you are a great friend as long as you are not such a bully. Orangu no. satu.... Morangasli.... Hahaha... You creater of all words. It's great to know you despite of your...ahem...irritating trademarks. I dropped that book so go for it dude. Tell me about it. Hee.... I was irritatingly loud i know. Bear with it man. And be happy always, dude.

Scott - Dude... Sorry la if i nagged you too much on swearing and stuff. But i will still nag you if it's not for your human rights to swear. =) Glad to see that you improved on your work this term. You are a good friend. Thanks for calling when i was really stressed out like gila. Haha...

Shirin - You emo girl. I as the Mother Superior totally disagree on hugging every guys in class!!!! No serial huggers shall go unpunished! Ahem... I shall keep my composure. Hehe... But you are one interesting girl. So emo. Haih, Rin... I am really glad to have known you. A part of you actually reminded me of myself. Not too much but enough. Hope you will one day find a part of you that will stay emo-free all the time. *Grin*

Sophia - Girl... Your laughter...Very the contagious le... So easily amused. Neway, you are one good friend. Don't be easily influenced by the bad things ar... You know? Keep your eyes on Jesus...

Ting Wei - Hmmmph! This girl... You ar... Darn jahat one you know. Ish... But still, you are darn photogenic. Buat benci only. Hehe... Keep your adorable cuteness in you. Really... You are a good listener... Be happy always.

Zafri - Cis... You gimme headache la. Tergamak man you and Sathom make my life miserable like that. All i asked for was a peaceful life and you guys destroyed it?!?!?! Ish... But still, thanks alot for whatever help that you've given me. You come to Malacca, i will blanja you durian chendol. I know you are addicted to it. Sheesh.... And you made me addicted to MCR okay?!?!?!! Sakit my kepala man.... And don't go all spicy out of the sudden again.

Zheng - Finally... Lee Yi Zheng. You... Sigh... The cause for many of my emotional distress. Haha... But no worries. I hope i didn't pressure you too much this term. Thank you for listening to me ranting about my discontentment and stuff. Both of us ended this term with a burden that only both of us can lift. You can't lift mine and i can't lift yours no matter how much we spoke to each other about it. It's a triangle that can never close. I hope our friendship will remain strong. If you need a listener, i am willing to listen. You understand? Don't worry about me man... You know i can get thru this problem. I am too ego when it comes to this matter, remember? And for you, i will not worry about you cos' you will get thru it too. Be happy.

Lastly, to Helmi... Ae... helmi... You ar... Ish... Entahla... Luckily i was the one holding on to your phone, if not, dunno how many times you would have join league with the rest to make my life more miserable. Don't deny it maaaaaan.......... Ish... But i am glad you joined our diedethian class... Hehe...

Okay... This is long... Haih... Guys, if i've done anything that offended you guys, really, i am sorry. Any misunderstanding that i've caused, i am sorry too. Man, i have to get off this chair... Kla... See you guys.... in 3 weeks except for the other 6 that will come and "intrude" my peaceful life in malacca. *Grin*

Ends : 4.47pm

No comments: