Thursday, January 03, 2008

Something is wrong with the template

Date : 3rd January 2007
Time : 12.59pm
Listening to : TV?
Where : Malacca - LH

Okay...something wromng with my blog template. No worries... Will try to fix it up asap. If not... Gah...I dunnoe...

Anyway, Prayer Meeting was fun. And we got to know that one of the church members is getting married and I got the confirmation from that person himself. Well, it's on year that I graduate so really nothing to rush about. Anyway, after prayer, we went for supper at tengkera. Wow...it was so breezy. And quite cold. It was noisy.

AND!!!! I got the recipe for cheesecake! Yeh! But...haih...I dunnoe if i will ever do it right. Maybe I will ask Ju to come over later today.

Anyway, won't be blogging for a couple of days maybe. But then again...maybe not... Ok..I have to get back to packing...

-chen-
[1.04pm]

No comments: