Thursday, February 21, 2008

1.26AM in the morning

Date : 21st February 2008
Time : 1.26AM
Listening to : Nothingness
Where : MC - Room

If I have a choice..........

I REALLY DON'T WANT TO DO THE PEER ASSESSMENT THING FOR DESIGN METHOD 2 LAE!!!!

But KENOT! MUST do cos' I need to do it and I now it's for my own good. Why everything that is good for us always comes with a price? x.x!

Anyway, for a very good news...which is quite petty to some maybe...BUT... I shall brag about it.

AKU BERJAYA MEN-SCRIPT-KAN pi equation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Eh, ah Bonk... see see... tuition class #1 berjaya! HAHAHAHAH! Ahem...

Anyway... I shall not be mad at this hour of the day/night. I am really out of brain juice already... How to improve on the concept and visual execution of my peer's work. Susahnyerrr.... Have to think think think.

Okayla... This is the pictures of my schnauzer. Finally right...hahahahaaha..... He is so super adorable but I think he's actually suffering from slight mental disorder. Like the owner la.





Sorry. Pictures blur sikit. I am so in love with this dude. He really makes me very happie one okay. Too smart for MY own good this fella. Kinda miss him actually. Jackie yang dong sekali.

On the 3rd day of CNY, I went visiting with my church youths. We visited the Old Folks Home. I had fun there. The people there so friendly. I can't really upload all the pictures. Just some for now.



Alaaaa...got 5 more refused to load. Takper la...maybe next time...tgk dulu... kla.... wanna go do the peer assessment d. 2 more to go. Bye!

-chen-
[1.57AM]

No comments: