Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Masuk Penjara

Date : 19th February 2008
Time : 8.03PM
Listening to : My own typing
Where : MC - Room

Of late... I've been thinking about my parents, particularly my mom. Couldn't figure out why. So just now I found an excuse to call her just to hear her voice. I know it's silly to even need a reason or excuse to call her. But I don't know how else to do it. Well, you know... me. Will never understand myself too well.

Anyway... Today, I have a verse to share.

Hebrews 11.1 Now by faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Hebrews 11:6 And without faith, it is impossible to please God because anyone who comes to Him must believe that He exists and that He rewards those who earnestly seek Him.
I guess 2 verses then. Well, faith. Easy to understand. Hard to practice. Harder to maintain. But I am still learning.

Anyway... Couldn't find time a couple of days back to blog. But successfully submitted all my project 1 for all the subjects. Now Project 2 for all the subs are out. I am trying to meet deadline earlier so that life won't be as difficult as last time. I guess it's still quite inevitable that I'll be as busy as a bee soon. But I am trying to throw off as much delay as possible though I must say CrunchyRoll is really addictive. But managed to get quite muak about being so "fai chai" a.k.a useless piece of wood when I sat in front of the laptop watching the dramas for too long.
And too long means 2 hours. I don't feel guilty watching HK dramas. I DESERVE time off. Ahem. Anyway... back to assignment. My previous post was about how I think life is so meaningless cos it's so redundant. I go school ad then assignment and then sleep so little and stuff. Yet, I decided to have extra tuition classes with Hazmer to improve on my scripting for ActionScript 3.0. My first class was yesterday together with Selvia in Coffee Bean. It took us around 3 hours to finish the class. I am glad that I went for the class. It will definitely help me to improve. I hope we can all handle what will be thrown at us.

And yea... I dunnoe la... But sometimes I just feel quite put off by work. And then the next second, I will get very excited about it. And then the very next second, put off again. And so the cycle will go on and on and it never ends. As I type all these right, I finally figured out that this might be due to my stupid pms thingy la. It's been long since I had it. And finally!!!!!! Ahem... Don't read if u feel uncomfortable. This is my blog so scram if u think this is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much info. Finally it came!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahem... So now I am proven to be normal XX gene human again. And yea. I snapped at Chris 2 times today and I wanna say sorry here yea. And Sel also la. Langsung takder mood la nak layan orang these few days.

Of all the things to happen to me, I was locked in my own room. The door mechanism failed to work. And I was locked in my room for 1 and a half our. Door was quite damaged. I tried to dig the pieces of wood out while my bro and zheng tried to do the same at the other side. They suggested to break the door but I dunnoe why I said no. Just my guts that told me that it won't work la. I guess they thought I was stubborn which I totally agree but if they are on my side, they will see why it won't work la. I also don't know how to explain but the door lock system was stuck between that whatever la... And imagin even trying to pry the wood open also so hard d, whats more by kicking. So in then end, Sathom had to climb through the opening at the top of my door to finish destroying the door knob cos I was really...really... out of energy already. Called my mom in between and she gave me some step by step tutorials on how to get the door knob out. Haha.... And my sis was so evil. She called and our convo went like this.

Me : Hello?
Sis : Saya ada satu mimpi...
Me: Mimpi apa... Mimpi saya kena locked up?
Sis: Saya mimpi kamu masuk penjara.
Me: -.-! Yeala... Solitary Confinement.
Sis: Apa kesalahan mu?
Me: Hahahahaha....

Something like that and she suggested that I burn down the door instead. -.-! My sister yang sangat sangat terlawak sekali. But I ws quite angry as the time goes by cos I really hate unexpected stuff and I don't like to be confined.

Okay la... I will be back for DMSJ by God's grace lah. With si GY and si Ju tu. hehe. K k...Taaaa!

-chen-
[8.26PM]

No comments: