Friday, November 07, 2008

Why Why Why??!?!?!?!

Date : 8th November 2008
time : 12.07AM
Listening to : My own mourning
Where : Room - MC

I AM FREAKIN DARN SUEH IN ASSIGNMENTS LOR OK?!?!?!!? I WANNA CRY TO DEATH!

Programmers, look at the below picture and tell me what's wrong.

You tell me what's wrong?!?!!? Ah Bonk!! Tell me what's wrong??? Can you sport the missing file??? Can youuuuuuuuu~! Nononono... Why why why why!!! My class at 9AM tomorrow. WHY WHY WHY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

My freakin FLA raw files with my graphics and codes.... GONE. Poof! Just like that. Why??? Sebab my harddisk disconnected when i moved the computer. Aku..sungguh bertenang.... tapi tak sangat. Tapi... Haih... At least God left the swf as a proof of my work for Musa. Oh God~! I will trust in You. I can do this. I can make it. I can! Thank You for my Swf. Sorry for complaining but it was just so sad~! Nooooo.... Why why why.....


-chen-
[12.14AM]

No comments: