Thursday, December 04, 2008

This is just too depressive

Date : 4th December 2008
Time : 11.57AM
Listening to : Birds chirping
Where : Room - MC

I am seriously very depressed. Bro called to update m bout the dog. The doctor found out that his mouth all the way down his throat has blisters and ulcers all over it. I really cannot stop crying after that. I don't know what to do. My bro asked me to pray for the dog. I had been doing that ever since he ended up in the hospital. It's just too overwhelming. If anything happens to him, I don't think I can live with that. It's just too much to take. I know it sounds really stupid to even feel this much for a dog. But I really can't help it. I really love this dude. I got him at one of the lowest point of my life. I really don't what to do. Every time I think about him suffering and not being to express it, I'll start the crying marathon again. I just feel so distraught right now.

It's not just a dog. He's the really the 7th member of our family. I really don't want to lose him. Please pray for my dog.


-chen-
[12.08PM]

No comments: